back to article Sony Ericsson W350i entry-level Walkman phone

Checking into the Walkman phone range with a sub-£80 pre-pay price tag, the W350i’s appeal is built around its key music player features, a touch of slimline chic, and just enough eye-catching style. At 11mm thin and weighing 75g, it’s easy on the pocket as well as the eye, while the design reintroduces a retro-style flip …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. jai

flip-in eck

I'm loving the return to the flip cover - that's something that's been sorely missing in recent year. best phone i ever had was the old Z7 - not because of the features, although the menu system was cool, and not even because i replaced the silver case with an all-black matt one off ebay and the leds on teh screen with blue ones - but because it was great being able to flip it open with your little finger while you brought the phone up to your ear, and making a bedee beddee noise like from StarTrek :)

2. call me scruffy
    Go

About time!

Now That S-E have stopped trying to compete with the premium "fanboi" phones, thwy can get back to what they do well, producing good, solid, no frills handsets.

3. Zmodem

better to spend £20 more

SE phones with i in the model let you use it as a bluetooth modem via connection setup tools on the cd, no need for a datacard, better getting w850i and £60 on a 8gb mem card

4. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Memory Stick Micro?

Sigh - when are they going to learn? Sony has learned the lesson of its proprietary ATRAC audio codec but when it comes to storage there's the rest of the world and then there's... the Sony Memory Stick. Nokia has abandoned its POP-port in favour of jack sockets and micro-USB. When it sees the light, I'll consider a Sony Ericsson phone.

5. Rich
    Joke

Where do the tapes go?

It's a Walkman eh?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like