back to article Vulture-branded LYCRA can be yours, if you're feeling charitable

Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a very nasty disease. It takes most of its victims young and attacks their central nervous system. Severity and symptoms vary, but the disease progressively disables sufferers and eventually kills them. MS Australia raises funds to research the disease in the hope of finding a cure, and also provides …

1. Zmodem

you can aim for london to paris next year https://www.bhf.org.uk/get-involved/events/bike-rides/?eventcategory=60-miles-or-more

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

"you can aim for london to paris next year "

The pedal bashers mentioned here have a 10,500 mile (17,000 clicks) trip to London first and that's assuming they pack the water wings and go direct, ignoring boring things like roads and mountains etc. It's over 3000 km direct to the north coast before leaving Oz from Sydney! I suppose they could get on one of those new fangled aeroplane things to hop over the watery bits but the bikes tend to clog the overhead lockers.

I don't think anyone would have faulted you for being a bit exclusive by saying "we" instead of "you".

Cheers

Jon

PS Those funny keys on your keyboard with the up arrows and possibly the word "shift" on them? Give them a go sometime - they're not just for decoration.

PPS London -> Paris: Thanks for the link. I'm genuinely tempted.

1. Zmodem

this place has people all over the world writing articles, people arn`t going to leave austrialia to have a yorkshire cup of tea or borrow a overclockers 4k pc

2. Harry the Bastard
        Coat

"PS Those funny keys on your keyboard with the up arrows and possibly the word "shift" on them? Give them a go sometime - they're not just for decoration."

casist!

1. Zmodem

i`ll stick to freeriding the off road london -> paris while drinking stella and skinny dipping, on the bike made for 20 foot drops going harder then red bull rampage

2. The Indomitable Gall
    IT Angle

What's the IT angle?

:-p

Only joking -- happy cycling guys!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like