back to article Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 launches – and gets Android in on the act

Adobe has updated its Creative Cloud Suite for 2015, bringing enhancements and new features to 15 desktop applications and delivering tighter integration for its desktop and mobile users. Adobe has also let Android in on the mobile party with versions of Brush, Color, Ps Mix and Shape being made available to the platform for the …

1. AMBxx Silver badge
    Joke

CS6

Is that much of an upgrade from my copy of PS Element 5? Taken them a long time to advance one version number!

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Windows High-Res display support

Windows laptops with very high res displays are becoming more available, and Windows is saner about UI scaling too. However, not all 3rd party Windows software supports UI element scaling, limiting the potential of high res Windows laptops. Adobe eventually introduced a UI scaling as an 'experimental' feature last year, but I cant find any info about whether this feature is more mature in this new release.

3. Spindreams

I installed the 30 day trial of the previous version, it installed 3 auto-startup programs and 1 startup service without even asking and didn't even give me the option to change the install location. Never again... :( Pile of crap, I so wish they had never purchased Macromedia otherwise I wouldn't want to touch them with a barge pole.

4. David Franks

Bah humbug

Sounds like it could be quite a promising update. If only the Adobe servers were up to the demand - I've been trying to install Illustrator for three days now :-(

5. Midnight

I don't get it.

I see the hiker, and I see the Himalayas, but where is the train?

Is it somewhere behind the schooner?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like