back to article Oz mobe vid flasher caught red-handed

A 27-year-old Oz man who repeatedly called a woman's mobile and tried, with varying degrees of success, to expose her to live video action of him masturbating was ultimately nailed after getting through while she was in the police station complaining about his mobe-based onanism. Benjamin Baker, of Corio, Victoria, launched …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Fined?

Why? Aussies are all w*nkers

2. BlueR@nger
    Joke

someone's got to

Guy sounds like a bit of a w@nker to me.

3. Mark

"stalking and using a telecommunications device to harrass"

OK. Stalking. No problem there. Harrassment? Yup, no worries.

Why "using a telecommunications device to harrass" though? The device used has NO BEARING on this weird little bastards' problems and their translation on to anothers' life.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Zionist Elite Run UKKK, Blighty

TYPICAL NU-LABOUR ARROGANCE. ITS THE ETHNIC MINORITIES, GAYS AND LESBIANS COMPLAINING AGAIN. WOMEN ARE SILAMIFYING BRITAIN. COME ON BRING BACK HANGING. IT IS HELL ON EARTH, PEOPLE!!!!

5. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

This happened to me

It's not funny. The exact same thing happened to me.

But now I've done my time and my parole officer says that if I stay away from the temptation of video calling mobiles then I should be OK.

Paris because.. well..

6. Anonymous Coward
    Dead Vulture

Voice of Reason, England

Question! I read that the permissive society is destroying our once great country because of their so-called 'human rights'. All Englishmen should make sure there are consequences.

7. Jamie
    Joke

Surprised???

I am amazed that every wanker here has shown the personal constraint to no make fun of the fact that a person getting nailed for trying to get nailed is in front of the beak in a place called Geelong.

Gee that was a long one.

8. Elmer Phud

Bit of a knob

Wasn't he a bit sore after trying so many times to get her attention?

Anyway - there's one mobe that won't get sold on ebay - "slightly sticky keys and a small stain"

9. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

hey children...

we all know a song about that.. don't we.. ;p

all together now,,,

one.. two... three..

"i'm a..............

10. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

sounds about like...

...a Homeland Security press conference

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@ Zionist Elite Run UKKK, Blighty

moderatrix

im surprised this was let through....if its tongue in cheek its a tad close to the bone methinks

12. P. Lee
    Paris Hilton

AUD 3000?

With the cost of telecoms in Oz that's probably less than the price of the call!

I have a policy of never hanging up unwanted calls. I just carefully put the telephone down and let the caller pay a little more to talk to the table.

Then again, I'm a neo-luddite - I have a Nokia 6310i with infrared and bluetooth turned off.

Paris - cos not even she can get a video onto my phone.

13. Steven Raith
    Paris Hilton

@Mark - Why "using a telecommunications device to harrass" though?

Possibly because getting your cock out and smashing the chicken head within six feet of a lass would get you a swift kick in the stones - doing this over 'a telecommunications device' [webcam, 3G phone, etc] is a lot safer in the short term.

Anyway, hopefully being nicked and done in court will help get this guy some psychological help - which from the sounds of it, he could do with.

Steven "Doesn't get his cock out over webcam - for less than £5" Raith

[Paris, because, well, do I need to explain...??]

14. Ryan
    Unhappy

Jokes aside, I actually received a call just like the one described

It happened more than a year ago now, but I still remember. For some reason one sunny Australian day I got an anonymous video call from some guys bollocks on my 3 mobile.

It took a few seconds for my brain to comprehend what I was looking at. I said something like "WTF is this?" and the guy on the other end waggled it around several times just so there were no misunderstandings. Then he started having a go at it.

After me and my wife finished laughing at what was happening it quickly sunk in that the guy was a sick bastard, so I hung up.

He kept ringing so in the end I decided to answer to tell him to f*** off and he promptly finished the job. Disgusting. It's not something that is easy to forget. Bloody perverts. He never called again.

I tried to listen for audible clues about the mystery caller and I could hear nothing but strange computer/fax like tones, I think he must have butchered the microphone circuitry of his mobile.

I hope the guy they caught is the one that called me!

15. Dave

@P. Lee

I see your 6310 and raise you one 6210, which doesn't even have Bluetooth to turn off. It does have IR, but that is turned off.

16. dodge
    Flame

Auto-ban on Twat-o-tronic comments

Right, so several super clever little monkeys have seen the twat-o-tron, found it funny, and are now using it to post replies. It gets old a bit quick, though...

For both the people who haven't yet seen it, it's here http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/the-twat-o-tron/

And now that you've seen it, and laughed at its ironic brilliance, please don't use it. Irony is funny, palgiarism is not, and plagiarism of a bot is just sad.

17. This post has been deleted by its author

18. Mark
    Boffin

@Steven Raith

Well

a) that doesn't make it more illegal, does it. Or will there be "Harassment by standing a long way away and yelling" carrying a bigger penalty by how far away you are?

b) if she DID put the stilletto in the cannelloni that would be assault, so "by 3G" is safer for her too.

PS there is no acceptance of what this twonk did, but there is the feeling that the courts are double-dipping (pardon the pun) or making shit up just to up the crime figures (e.g. they make four equal crimes, catch you for one, do you for all four and four criminal cases have been fixed.)

PPS is that paris reading her MMS message??? Me? I'm wearing peril sensitive glasses...

19. Michael O'Malley

Caught red handed

It's no wonder he was red handed, if he's working it as hard as this. What a sad little pr#ck.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

disgusted of tonbridge welles

I could have sworn that the term "mobe" had been expunged from the reg some time ago. Yet another example of Lester trying to push things in through the back door.

pah and pish

21. Matt

@Steven Raith

Thanks for the advice about getting too close, I'll keep it in mind :-)

22. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Mike JVX

have you heard of the Twat-O-Tron..... it is apparantly perfectly acceptable at any time!

23. Steve Roper
    Go

@ Surprised?

Yes, some of Australia's place-names are a bit er, evocative... Here's a few more for the El Reg readership to chuckle over (and yes, these are REAL places!):

Wangaratta

Wooloomooloo

Port Fairy

Tungkillo

Wilpena Pound

Penola

Barmera

Tailem Bend

24. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Erm...

"was ultimately nailed after getting through while she was in the police station"

"but came unstuck when the target of his unwanted attention answered one while at the cop shop"

Being in a police station was mentioned twice so it must be relevant but I can't see why. Do aussie police stations have special mobe locating devices? Did one of the police officers recognize the man as a previous offender from his wedding tackle? What do mugshots of aussie criminals look like?

Oh, and to the Nokia posters, no self respecting luddite would have a mobe.

25. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Mobe?

WTF is a mobe?

26. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Of course...

...seeing a penis, much less a man masturbating, is a hugely traunatic experience that can leave one with mental scars for YEARS afterwards.

Seriously, though, what's the big deal?

Sure, he's a bit sad, but it's just a bit of cock.

Or is 'thought rape' a crime now?

Paris Hilton, because she wouldn't have gone to the police.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like