back to article Bulgarian Bill Gates blagger busted, banged up, again: report

A Bulgarian carder has been arrested withdrawing money from stolen cards four years after he was accused of plundering the bank account of Microsoft mogul Bill Gates. Bulgarian national Konstantin Simeonov Kavrakov, 31, was arrested last Thursday in the Philippines pulling cash from ATMs, local media report. Kavrakov was …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

I get that its a crime

But come on, that's less than the rounding error (except on PIII machines) on his balance.

1. the spectacularly refined chap

Re: I get that its a crime

Do you think he holds all his net worth in cash? And in a current account?

I'm sure he's never left thinking he has to be careful because there's only $20 available on his cash card but equally he wouldn't be where he is if he left six figure amounts lying around wherever anyone could swipe it.

1. Mystic Megabyte
        FAIL

Re: I get that its a crime@TSRS

Kavrakov had seven credit cards, It said credit cards, not debit cards. RTFA!

2. This post has been deleted by its author

1. dogged
      Thumb Up

How did you use the old icon?

I've particularly been missing the "Death of the Reg" icon.

1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Sureo

Yes and how come he was arrested in Paraguay for stealing money in the Philippines? What was he doing in Paraguay?

3. Bill Fresher
    Dead Vulture

This One?

1. This post has been deleted by its author

1. Bill Fresher

No problem. I won't let the secret out (although it only took a few mins to figure out) ;-)

1. dogged

I'm not about to faff around composing posts in Fiddler, so never mind.

1. Bill Fresher

"I'm not about to faff around composing posts in Fiddler, so never mind."

Didn't do anything as complicated as that here -- bit still needed a little faff.

1. dogged
              Windows

Maybe I'll look into it then.

4. JCitizen
    Devil

Hey!

That's my card in that picture - who cares about Bill Gates, they got my card with my name on it! (Good think they don't have my middle initial!) :^0 !

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like