back to article Fsck those new emojis! Install iOS 8.3, OS X 10.10.3 NOW to squash all these security bugs

Apple has released software updates to add features to and fix many bugs in its OS X and iOS operating systems. The iOS 8.3 overhaul will correct dozens of programming blunders, including glitches and dropouts with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Users reported problems with establishing and maintaining connections to wireless networks …

1. William Donelson

Well, at least Apple did fix one bug I reported to them (through channels) almost a year ago. Hurray!

2. returnmyjedi

Terrible journalism. Apple products and software NEVER have bugs; they're either features or user errors. Move along, nothing to see here.

3. JCitizen
    Coffee/keyboard

Just more irritating news!

More an more we are understanding all operating system require due diligence!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Guess my iThingy's just gonna have to stay vulnerable…

… I am NOT giving permanent houseroom to a fucking Watch app!

5. Matthew 17

New photo app is awful

security fixes = yay

emojils (sp) = WTF are they for anyway?

new photo app = ugh! Apple, I like to list my photos in the order I took them or the order I please, not in alphabetical order only, thanks.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

It is amazing how controversial the Emojis can be.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/09/technology/clorox-emoji-tweet/index.html

7. Durwin

Seems to include fixes for Music Production on iOS...

I know this is a bit niche, but any iOS musicians may want to consider this 8.3 update as it is reported to fix some performance issues with music production apps such as Audiobus, Gadget, Auria + others, particularly on the latest iPads. Have a look on the Audiobus forum for more information! Strangely this (to us, very important) "fix" isn't listed in the extensive list from Apple...

8. stringyfloppy

I used an emoji on my iPhone once. That was enough. They should work on getting the spelling correction to work better, not on those stupid pictuires!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like