back to article Public toilet database features McDonald's worldwide

We're delighted to announce a new online initiative aimed at providing at-your-fingertips data on public toilet facilities worldwide. Welcome indeed to www.publictoilets.org, where users can submit their own recommendations as to where to find relief across the globe. The press release explains: You can search for public …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Joel

Toilet Myspace?

I can see this becoming the new Myspace for lavatories, they can have pictures of themselves, post blogs about who came and pissed in them, perhaps even have live webcam broadcasts.

This is a new era of the internet for WCs around the globe.

2. Chris Lepingwell

MyBog or BogBook?

And presumably now Microsoft can finally release the WebBog to manufacturing <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/05/14/microsoft_iloo_was_no_hoax/>

3. Chris Adams

Well, there goes that idea.

Amazingly* www.BlogABog.com is taken. I guess I'll just have to wait for Web 3.0 to make my fortune, then.

*not really.

4. David Frank

Bog bloggers have been real busy!

Just had a look at the bog site and I can now rest at ease, there are now loads of places to "sit and take the weight off your feet" in the UK not just at Mcdonalds!

5. Chad H.

Where do they do their research

Pfft. This site has the same creibility as the new Wikipedia those bible thumpers are starting.

Take that Public toilet in Canberra, Oz, theres no toilet there. That Mcdonalds is in a food court. the public convienence is actualy over the other side of the court, next to the local equivilent of Burger King (Hungry Jacks).

That is, unless this is some kind of joke that Mcd's is a bit of a crapper...

6. ross

Oz National Publc Toilet Map

I think this is a sign of a gov. dept. with too much time on their hands

http://www.toiletmap.gov.au/

where you can:

Register for My Toilet Map to save your trips, favourite destinations and public toilets.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Find a provider to view their public toilets and contact information.

Use our Trip Planner to identify toilet stops for a journey.

and much more. well worth a visit.

This topic is closed for new posts.