back to article Holy Zuck! Facebook fraud suspect VANISHES

Paul Ceglia – who was once alleged to have forged a contract to claim ownership of half of Facebook – has gone missing ahead of a planned fraud trial. His lawyer, Robert Ross Fogg, told Bloomberg that Ceglia had disappeared from his home and left behind an electronic tracking device that the suspect had been ordered to wear on …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The Day the Violence Died

Mr Ceglia probs watched the Simpsons episode, 'The day the violence died', where Bart and Lisa discover that Itchy and Scratchy were invented by the homeless chester j Lampwick, and he sues itchy and scratchy studios.

Mr Ceglia nees to get rid of Mr Fogg, and hire Lionel Hutz, attorney at law.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: The Day the Violence Died

imo, Better Call Saul !

2. Billa Bong

Has anyone thought...

of looking for him on Facebook? Everyone's on Facebook, right? Or, failing that, G+.

1. Archaon
      Paris Hilton

Re: Has anyone thought...

Has anyone thought...of looking for him on Facebook? Everyone's on Facebook, right? Or, failing that, G+.

People use G+?

(And rather than just pure sarcasm I'll just point out that I mean that semi-seriously...)

1. VinceH

"People use G+?"

Sort of. It's where Facebook users go when they want an undisturbed holiday.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

I signed up for Google+ 3-4 years ago because Facebook was starting to get too annoying with privacy related changes. You could always undo them, but the default was opt in which I hate as a default. Google seemed like a way to escape the evil, and maybe 10% of my Facebook friends went over there too.

Thing was, no one ever used it, and then I realized Google was slowly becoming more evil than Facebook ever dreamed of, so now there is truly no reason to ever use Google+. And still no alternative to Facebook if you want a social networking site that isn't a 'niche filler' like Linkedin or Twitter...

3. Peter Simpson 1
    Windows

Abandoned his claim, has he?

Sometimes someone who walks and talks like a scammer *is* a scammer.

//good riddance

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

All they need to do is subpoena the NSA for the email records! DUH!

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Looks like he just

Zucked off

6. Vladimir Plouzhnikov

Did they look

On the bottom of the East River, wearing concrete boots maybe?

7. Rick Brasche

easy enough to find

probably following his lawyer's advice and spending 80 days to circumnavigate the globe

8. Florida1920
    Flame

Firewood salesman?

Mr. Ceglia was only trying to get his 15 minutes of flame.

9. Calidore

An ankle monitor that could be removed without also removing his foot is a pretty poor guarantee.

10. chivo243 Silver badge
    Megaphone

Marco, bring me the K2

The K2 will remove it... strange that a breach failsafe wasn't employed. If the circle is broken... All Points Bulletin!

Icon as it fits the bill.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like