back to article Win! Classic El Reg tees, plus something special for the weekend

We are finalising this season's El Reg Cash 'n' Carrion merchandise and we thought we'd celebrate with a prize draw. To be in with a chance to win, you will need to sign in (or create) a Reg account. Sign up for the competition here. Three readers will win the following - worth £80 a pop: Classic Reg T-Shirt in white …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. AndrueC Silver badge
    Unhappy

I thought you meant golf tees. I'm a bit disappointed.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

What is this? The Medical Register?

I'm just surprised they have yet to release a pint glass/hip flask with the logo.

1. AndrueC Silver badge
        Happy

Oh I'd go for a pint glass. My last one (an old TeamB glass from Borland cracked when I tapped it last month). And just 'cos I'm a programmer doesn't mean I can't play golf. I've got my scores down to double digits now I'll have you know :)

1. Sir Sham Cad

There was a limited edition LOHAN pint glass released as part of the Kickstarter rewards. I remember it was quite popular. I completely agree with these commentards, can we please have an El Reg pint glass for sale?

2. chivo243 Silver badge
          Thumb Up

@AndrueC

Is that for 9 or 18? Just kidding. I've played with some really shabby golfers 70+ for 9 holes. I'd also love to see some beer glasses\mugs with El Reg on them!

2. Vector
    Thumb Up

Thanks!

I'd like to thank El Reg for not making me use Farcebook or Twitster to enter this contest!

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Why do you need my phone number, and my current employer's name for this??????

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Agreed

As I can't give these out! Read into that as you will!

4. Sykobee

No prizes of mugs, despite showing them.

And surely it should be a pint glass.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

I looked at the picture...

I looked at the (large) picture ... and decided that I'm far too ugly to wear one of these T's. Plus I'd have to not shave for a few days.

Perhaps you could do sandals (without socks) with the Reg logo on the soles?

;-)

6. Pen-y-gors

Quality control

Just make sure the goods are up to the rigours of actual use.

The transfer printing on my LOHAN mag is fading fast - at this rate it will be completely gone by the time our intrepid playmonaut lifts off! Most disappointing.

This topic is closed for new posts.