back to article Exit Interview: Sony Pics co-chair Amy Pascal flees 'Nork' hack studio

The co-chairman of hacker-ravaged Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) Amy Pascal has stepped down – and will form her own production company in association with the Hollywood studio. "I have spent almost my entire professional life at Sony Pictures and I am energized to be starting this new chapter based at the company I call …

1. John Tserkezis

"the start of a new and exciting chapter in her extraordinary career"

I'm guessing that Angelina Jolie is not going to be part of that new extraordinary career then?

1. Mark 85

Probably not. I do wonder if a good IT security group will be?

2. thomas k.

... the latest reboot of the Spider-Man franchise

Oh, god, not another one?! Well, third time's the charm, hopefully.

1. Dan 55 Silver badge

Re: ... the latest reboot of the Spider-Man franchise

What's worse, by the third time it's usually rebooted in safe mode so expect nothing remotely interesting this time around.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

That is the mother of all golden handshakes

Well, well, well... I have heard of golden handshakes, but this beats any I have heard of. The production rights alone for these titles are somewhere in the zone of numbers with 8 zeroes. Add to that the outright cash injection. Damn... I think Carly Fiorina has just got a stroke from envy by dropping out of the top 10:

http://www.tothetick.com/biggest-golden-handshakes-in-history

As this definitely makes it into the top 10. Probably within the top 3 part.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like