back to article #VultureTRENDING: YESS! It's Pantsr, the Sharing Economy super app that delivers on the BOTTOM line

Get ready for the latest sharing-economy sensation! We here at #VultureTRENDING have exclusive details of the newest business firestorm set to hit the headlines - and the BOTTOM lines! Yes - it's Pantsr! In the same way that Uber has helped people to monetise their otherwise unused vehicles, Ploppr has helped them monetise …

1. ashdav
    Joke

2 months early methinks.

1. PleebSmash
      Coat

I'll get my pants

I believe.

2. Martin Budden Silver badge
      Paris Hilton

The phone attire in the photo is, erm... well did anyone else notice that to access the home button you poke your finger down the front of the garment? Blimey.

2. Elmer Phud

Don't they teach the nuffink these days?

" dropping out of Eton to do so with - initially - just twelve million pounds in seed money raised from his family."

Shirley, at Eton they would have made him aware that with just a tiny bit of fairytaile tech-bullshit he could have got a matching amount from HM.Gov ?

24 mil would help enormously with stabling the polo ponies (de rigeur lifesyle app).

3. frank ly

I was expecting gnomes at some point ...

... but was disappointed.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

I expect some takers at some point ...

I certainly hope the next article will provide real time twitter statistics on investor uptake, otherwise this is just pants

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Jubblr

Jubblr was there, right on cue. I still nearly needed Pantsr's services, despite knowing it would turn up.

5. Pen-y-gors

Excellent!

see title.

I like the ratio of 1 developer to 30 wastes-of-oxygen

6. ecofeco Silver badge

Satire as a business model

This is from the The Onion, right? Because most people I know just... go to the nearby store.

7. Captain DaFt

I can see a huge executive market for this.

They're probably drooling at the thought of outsourcing their underwear supply!

8. oldtaku Silver badge
    Childcatcher

Someone at El Reg knows entirely too much about shimapantsu.

1. PleebSmash
  9. Andrew Tyler 1

Only 12 million pounds in seed money?

Okay, how about this.... my family gives me 12 million pounds, and in exchange, I retire.

1. Martin Budden Silver badge

Re: Only 12 million pounds in seed money?

Please introduce me to your family.

10. Mage Silver badge
    Happy

Great

I've registered the domains and will have the apps out in a week or so.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like