back to article You don't have to be a genius to tap into Albert Einstein's BRAIN

Thousands of papers containing the musings and correspondence of physics megaboffin Albert Einstein have been published online by Princeton University. The collection containing 13 volumes, dubbed The Digital Einstein Papers, was made available on Friday. It covers Einstein's writings from his youth to 1923. A trove of …

1. bob, mon!
    Boffin

"Digitised" in a manner of speaking

Sadly, the digitization appears to consist of digital images of documents. I was hoping for searchable text documents, but no joy.

Icon goes with Einstein's material, not my comment.

1. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

Re: "Digitised" in a manner of speaking

Original digital copies would be better. You could turn on track-changes and see E̶=̶m̶c̶4̶ ̶E̶=̶m̶c̶3̶ E=mc2

2. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Windows

Whatever happened in Berlin with Mileva?

1. TheFinn

Berlin 2, Mileva 1

3. M0untebank

Albert walked into a bar.

Barman: "What can I do you for?"

Albert: "Ein Stein, Bitte"

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

That last sentence.. groan

.. and not true if the speed of light can vary.

5. John 156

Those employed in the computer software industry with an interest in Physics might like to be aware of a site by one of their number, http://blog.darkbuzz.com/

Roger Schlafly has also written a book, How Einstein Ruined Physics, which gives a history of modern Physics with Einstein put in a more objective context than that of simply being the greatest physicist who ever lived.

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge

How Einstein Ruined Physics

I don't see this at all. Finally serious math where it should be!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon