back to article NEWSFLASH: You may already have seen Steve Jobs' willy

He's an actor with one of the most famous penises in Hollywood. Now the notoriously well-endowed superstar Michael Fassbender is set to play the tech world's "biggest dick": Steve Jobs. Fassbender is the latest high profile actor to be named as the star of an upcoming biopic about the Apple godhead. He will don the black …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Has anyone seen Benedict's Cucumberbatch?

1. returnmyjedi

'Fraid so, in Danny Boyle's production of Frankenstein at the NT. Said member was long and thin, just like its owner. Not that I make a habit of seeing the dangly of thesps, but I also was witness to Gandalf's staff when Sir Ian was playing King Lear in Stratford. He jumped up and down so much he resembled a Spitfire made of saggy old skin.

2. tony2heads
    FAIL

Casting

He looks nothing like Steve Jobs. Why not pick an actor with at least a passing resemblance.

It peeves me to see actors cast for well known historical characters who they don't even faintly resemble.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Casting

Agree. They should just go the whole hog and cast Jamie Foxx instead

3. Khaptain Silver badge
    FAIL

Double Standards

Apparently Jasper allows for lude/rude/suggestive remarks in the article but not in the comments..

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

CHOOSE LIFE, CHOOSE A JOB, CHOOSE AN iPHONE 6!

Will there be any of the following in this film?:

Robots, Spaceships, Drug Taking, Uzi's, Naked Women, Light Sabres, Zombies, Batmobiles, Klingons, Iron Man, Aliens, Naked Women, Pithy One-Liners, Monkeys and Naked Women?

If not, then i will not be watching.......you have been warned Mr Doyle.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like