back to article A reading from the second book of Codh

And it had come to pass that the Sons of Kahn were, to make no bones about it, being flogged off. For the Borland Leadership Team had looked upon the works of the Sons of Kahn, and had posed a question unto them. And the question of the Borland Leadership Team was this: In what respect does your input enhance the four phase …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Seán

Impressed

Now that is some top grade stuff right there. I'm not sure exactly what kind of stuff it is but it's absolutely flabbergasting. Your medal is in the post.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Nice one Verity

I laughed a lot.

3. MattCasters
    Thumb Up

Brilliant!

"In what respect does your input enhance the four phase application lifecycle management delivery system threshold holistic architecture initiative deployment validation baseline best practice success driver?"

I soiled my pants laughing reading that line, hence the smell. I don't think my Linux use has anything to do with it.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

As awesome as ever.

How are the URLs going to work in the next book <hint><hint>?

5. storng.bare.durid
    Thumb Down

garbage..

sorry. but this ph4ils.

6. Brett Brennan

aManfromMars - meet aWomanfromMars

Well, at least they weren't bought by CA!

7. Andrew
    Paris Hilton

unrealistic!

what (current) Delphi user can afford cocaine?

8. Andrew Moore

And...

Irritated of Ireland demanded of the Sons of Kahn for the umpteenth time: "Where the fuck is the Class Explorer functionality missing since BCB version 6"

9. Jonathan Richards
    Go

@The Dyslexic Druid

If you don't get it, son, you can just go on your way shaking your head, and chalking your leet graffitti elsewhere.

Ms Stob: excellent stuff. I particularly like the M'andee Rice-Davies allusion, without explanation. Keep it up.

10. Pyros
    Thumb Up

And spake did they:

"In what respect does your input enhance the four phase application lifecycle management delivery system threshold holistic architecture initiative deployment validation baseline best practice success driver?"

Owowowowow... I think that hurt my managerise-speaking funnybone.

Keep it up, dear, I look forward to your articles as frequently as the BOfH's--Goddess knows the IT community needs sharp whits like you (and Simon's!)

11. Trix
    Pirate

OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!! *FLAIL*

Blah blah blah Crystal Reports is fab blah blah blah and its so easy to construct stuff in and blah blah blah rant flail you don't know how to use it properly blah rant blah and what's this delphi thing we don't need coding languages blah blah and what's a "developer" anyway blah blah rant scream give me my crystal reports and you go back and play with the M$$$###~-spawning satan-loving crap you use while we mod our kernels in peace scream rant humour? what's humour I can't compile that into my kernel rave rant blah stomping off taking my compiler with me blah rant

[another poo-smelling Linux devotee, but one with the sense-of-humour mod. :-) I haven't succumbed to Crystal Reports, thank the powers that be]

This topic is closed for new posts.