back to article Who wants to be there as history is made at the launch of our LOHAN space project?

As our Kickstarter campaign to get the Vulture 2 spaceplane off the ground at Spaceport America rattles along nicely, we're offering our final reward today: the chance for two people to meet the team in New Mexico, spend a few days and attend the historic launch. The way it works is this: you get yourself to the airport in El …

1. Pet Peeve

The DA-20 is a really cool looking little plane. I've never seen one before.

Good luck on the home stretch of the kickstarter!

2. Chris G

Brutal honesty

"*Important note: "Spa facilities" may actually mean "bucket", and "all-you-can-eat buffet" an "enormous tub of beans and rice". Similarly, the definition of "luxury" is flexible for the purposes of this offer. Your statutory rights are probably affected."

I love it, reminds of a couple of package holidays I have been on in the past, but without the honesty.

When I check my Euro Millions ticket tomorrow at work (Stupidly left it there!) if I have won more than my money back , I will think of you.

Can only be jealous of any who are actually there, but I wish all concerned the best of luck.

3. Rick Damiani

Can I just show up if I bring beer and bacon sandwiches? How many of each would be required?

1. Mark 85

I would think that if it's our American bacon, you'll get a flat "no".... Is there any place here in the States to buy the appropriate British bacon?

1. paultnl

The trick is to ask for Canadian bacon

4. Lyndon Hills 1

All you can eat buffet

Reminds me of the 'living on a pound-a-day' challenge.

1. CmdrX3

Go on... Spend a quid, you know you want to.

5. imanidiot Silver badge

Sorry

I might have recently done something as silly and fiscally irresponsible as buying a house. Unfortunately this affects my budget a bit...

I do however wish whomever manages to snag this a fun day!

6. TWB

I'd love to join you (y'all)

But time and money are sadly lacking in my life - commitments etc.....

Sounds a great offer.

I hope it all goes well and you all have fun.

7. JDX Gold badge

What happens in case of delays?

If the person is able to hang around - no pressing return flight - would they be offered a seat in the next attempt?

1. Lester Haines (Written by Reg staff) Gold badge

Re: What happens in case of delays?

I'm sure we could work something out. The whole thing works on the principal of maximum flexibility, since there are many factors which can cause delays.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon