back to article Twitter gives ANALYTICS to the unwashed masses

Twitter has announced that it is making its full analytics platform available to everyone. The company had made the service available in July to advertisers and verified accounts in a limited rollout. Now everyone can check out their stats. The news was broken by Twitter engineer Ian Chan via, characteristically, a Tweet: …

1. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Well I never...

A problem occurred while loading the page. To use this site, you need to disable AdBlock or any other ads-blocking extension you are using, or customize it to show ads on this site.

Fuck that.

2. Mark 85

Ah... the good old days return...

Hit counts, page views... what's next? Site wars? er... Tweet Wars? Twit Wars? Meh...

3. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Windows

That's cool! #RussiansInMyKitchen @Guardian

So while we continue the accelerating spiral into WWIII, everyone can check out if his latest #Narcissism and #ObnoxiousStupidity receives the interest it so obviously demands.

The future - it's like Brave New World without Alpha and Beta castes.

1. Pascal Monett Silver badge

Oh the Alpha cast is there.

Just not on Twitter.

4. Elmer Phud

Pub Bore?

Is this Twitter doing a 'see how many friends I've got' like wot Facebook users used to?

Are we now to experience sad gits who wave bits of paper around that 'prove' how 'popular' they are? Some of those people just go on and on and onan onan onan onan . . .

1. Mark 85

Re: Pub Bore?

I think it's also like what MySpacers used to do. So the journey of the sad gits continues...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like