back to article Vulturization: 'Privacy' is fightin' words to cloud touters – they get angry

The Register today starts a new podcast series Vulturization, hosted by yours truly. We're honoured to have as our first guests on the show Cloud A, a Canadian OpenStack cloud provider. We explore what it's like to be a cloud provider in Canada, whether the NSA's rather liberal attitude to individual privacy has been a boost …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Hollerith 1

Duration?

My first bit of feedback is that i can't see how long this podcast is. I like to know for what time I am committing myself before I click 'play.'

1. Trevor_Pott Gold badge

Re: Duration?

A fair comment. Does the player not show that on your end? Or did you download it and your MP3 player does not tell you?

1. keithpeter Silver badge
        Windows

Re: Duration?

320 kb/s bitrate 41:30, 95+ MB download and you all sound like the clangers!

Listening to it now...

2. BenM
    Holmes

Not showing up on iTunes store at the moment, any plans to distribute it that way? Unfortunately I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to podcasts so if I can't subscribe to it and have it automagically pushed onto my phone it's not going to have a chance to become a regular listen.

1. Trevor_Pott Gold badge

Aye sir, I do indeed have someone looking into that for me. I'll post back here once that's taken care of.

3. John Tserkezis

Suggestions.

An RSS feed would be nice. Makes it really easy to manage a billion and one podcasts that I get.

If not that, a "regular" download technique would work. My Firefox will simply not have a bar of it, even with all my addons disabled, and I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I start up Internet Explorer.

<Blleeeaachcharggg> Ok, got it now. Where do I forward keyboard cleaning fees to?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like