back to article NHS chiefs' claims exposed: GP-data-grab boss claimed fattest expenses of the lot

An evangelist for the state to extract and share private data made the largest claims of any NHS board member, according to information released under the Freedom of Information Act. "The highest individual bill was for Tim Kelsey, national director for patients and information, who spent £46,000 during the year — including …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Pat 11

And yet he seemed so nice

"No one who uses a public service should be allowed to opt out of sharing their records. Nor can people rely on their record being anonymised."

Why Tim? I pay for those services, why should I not expect whatever the fvck I want to expect?

2. TheOtherHobbes

Has he shared all his expense details? In full? To private companies?

3. I. Aproveofitspendingonspecificprojects

2@

A 2@ 2@ 2@ 2@ 2@!

4. Chris G

I am guessing

Kelsey was the kind of journo who believed that no one has a right to privacy if he could publish whatever they were doing/had done and make a couple of quid out of it.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Ah! That explains it...

no wonder he wants to sell everyones private medical records... he needs the extra money to fund his expense claims.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Terminate with extreme ruthlessness.

He should be sacked for gross waste of tax money, gross incompetence, for being a cheeky scumbag, and get paid zero on exit, and no state pension, because he must have had plenty too much already!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Interesting thought

Does the recent ECJ ruling mean that you can opt out by deleting your medical records?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Interesting thought

Which ECJ ruling are you referring to? Sounds like a good starting point for yet another row with my GP.

8. This post has been deleted by its author

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Accomodation + food = £20k . About right.

He works in an office.

2. phuzz Silver badge

Re: Accomodation + food = £20k . About right.

You're claiming for £500 a week, he 's claimed for £370 per day, ie he was spending more than three times what you have been.

9. teebie

Dr Foster

I can only hope he steps into a puddle right up to his middle.

(head first)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like