back to article Zuck talks up mobile shift as Facebook money mill rolls on

Facebook once again topped analyst forecasts with the delivery of a $2.5bn revenue quarter on the strength of a 72 per cent jump in revenues. The company said that over the first quarter of 2014 it logged a total of $2.27bn in ad revenues with more than half of that haul coming from mobile ad displays. In total, ad revenues …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Evil Auditor Silver badge
    Coat

Someone else missed out on the lower case f in the title?

Erm, just me then...

1. psychonaut

f's

is that "shit" or "millf"?

2. Matthew Glubb

Goal

I'm genuinely delighted about every day that passes where I don't use FB. Hopefully that makes you delighted too, Sheryl.

3. chiller

"Our goal is every time you open Facebook, every time you look at the newsfeed... you see something that genuinely delights you,"

Liar.

"I think we hit that more than we used to..."

No you do not.

1. Lamont Cranston

Someone must be clicking on all those ads.

Not likely to be anyone from here, though.

Judging by the ads I get served up, facebook appears to have moved on from "you're looking to get laid" to "you're fat". Can't say I'm particularly delighted by their profiling of me.

1. Obitim
        Trollface

Re: Someone must be clicking on all those ads.

Perhaps they picked up on the fact you were getting laid?

2. Evil Auditor Silver badge
        Coat

Re can't say I'm particularly delighted by their profiling of me

Lamont Cranston, yes, yes... But are they right?!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Do these people honestly expect me to be "genuinely delighted" by an advert in my newsfeed?

5. Bottle_Cap

Have you seen the permissions the android app wants these days? As for the ads - well that's what adblock is for ;)

6. patrick_bateman

Another company that is contributing to make this world a little bit more sh*t every day

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like