back to article Punch and Judy face Blofeld in LOHAN doomsday box test

As we recently announced, the British contingent of the Low Orbit Helium Assisted Navigator (LOHAN) team will assemble in Blighty on 5 April for the final test flights before the launch of our Vulture 2 spaceplane. Watch Video The first stratomission, dubbed "Punch", will lift a small Cesaroni rocket motor to 20,000m to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dr Who

"in the event the doomsday box system goes titsup"

If the BRASTRAP can go titsup, then there must also be a system component called JOCKSTRAP to allow for the inevitable cockups.

2. Michael H.F. Wilkinson Silver badge

Instead of the piranha pool, you could simply get one of those shoes with the built-in poisoned dagger also favoured by SPECTRE (in From Russia with Love, as I recall).

3. launcap Silver badge
    Pint

Punch and Judy?

Does that mean there is a Fish involved? Inquiring mind etc etc

4. Captain DaFt

At considerable risk to myself...

I have contacted sources to obtain a picture of the SPB piranha pool

1. Lester Haines (Written by Reg staff) Gold badge

Re: At considerable risk to myself...

Spot on.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Again with the pliers.

6. Mark 85

Update to the checklist...

While the leather chair and cat may be present, you forgot the busty minions in bikinis... or is Dave on that mission?

7. Camilla Smythe
    FAIL

Uhm-Kay...?

http://regmedia.co.uk/2013/09/26/brastrap_interior.jpg

Given Bra_Strap is 'Authority Imposed Mission_Critical' might one enquire as to why The Energizer Jubs powering it are glued in place with soldered connections?

1. Lester Haines (Written by Reg staff) Gold badge

Re: Uhm-Kay...?

That's the ground station. We always solder batteries together, especially the ones going stratoside, to avoid connection failure.

8. Martin Budden Silver badge
    Coat

Remember to test the wireless net connection to the RockBLOCK Iridium satellite comms unit. Ping the BRASTRAP.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like