back to article Relief when urine trouble becomes latest capacity-sharing service

Under-utilised-resource-sharing services were last year's darling in startup-land, with the likes of Uber and AirBnb feted for being jolly clever and making rather a lot of money for participants. The unused-capacity sharing concept has now gone down the toilet, literally, with the launch of a new outfit called Airpnp. Before …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Seriously now....

..are these guys taking the piss?

1. earl grey
      Trollface

Re: Seriously now....

If not now, very soon....

2. Anonymous Coward
    Facepalm

If you've ever been

To Mardi Gras in New Orleans, or heaven forbid, experience it every year as a business, the last thing you'd /ever/ want to do is advertise that you have public toilets.

1. Version 1.0 Silver badge

Re: If you've ever been

I have been to New Orleans for Mardi Gras many times and I've often been happy to pay the going rate (anywhere from a couple of dollars upward) to use a clean bathroom - many hotels and restaurants with a bathroom close to the entrance charge a fee to visit and for the most part it's well worth paying ... this morning I'll be paying it simply to get my hands under some warm water I suspect - the weather report is for freezing rain and sleet but the parades will roll anyway.

Today in Louisiana it's Mardi Gras - for the rest of you poor bastards it's just Tuesday. This is a major reason that I live here.

3. thomas k.

useful for the ladies, perhaps

Drunk guys at MG will just step to the nearest wall and relieve themselves.

1. Version 1.0 Silver badge

Re: useful for the ladies, perhaps

Sure they will - and the cops will arrest them if they see them. Of course, all the judges are either out of town or in the parades so anyone arrested during Mardi Gras will be in jail for a few days until the judges get back to business.

4. Daedalus

Lirpa loof strikes again.

Is it April already?

5. sisk

Gotta say...

That had better be one sparklingly clean bathroom for it to be a factor in my vote for any kind of elected office (or a disgustingly dirty one, but I rather doubt he'd be advertising it were that the case).

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like