back to article LoveHoney in toothbrush vibrator trademark rumpus

Online sex toy outfit LoveHoney has got itself into hot water over the promotion of its Brush Bunny Electric Toothbrush Rabbit Vibrator after deciding the best way to punt the product was to picture it beside the pleasure delivery platform of choice - an Oral-B electric toothbrush. According to LoveHoney's sober report into the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dan

The same toothbrush?

Er... it may be best to use a _different_ 'Oral-B toothbrush' than the one you actually clean your teeth with...

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

What exactly are your lawyers watching?

Enquiring minds want to know.

3. Lloyd

Well

You'd have to imagine that putting toothpaste on intimate areas would almost certainly give them a tingling sensation especially if it was the baking soda type.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Illiterate lawyers

Just who are "Proct*o*r and Gamble"? The multinational consumer goods company is "Proct*e*r and Gamble" are these lawyers so incompentent to misspell their clients' names?

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Don't make that mistake!

Toothpaste is an abrasive - Lloyd's comment was obviously a joke. If you value your privates, don't try this!

6. George Johnson

Third party add-ons?

Good job this isn't MS involved, what with them and their "issues" with third-party add-ons!

7. Laurent_Z

Experts....

"[The Register] warns that improper deployment of such devices may result in personal injury if not supervised by a trained professional."

If you need access to trained professionnal, please send yout inquiry to the Reg along with your needs, the problem you met, a recent picture and the brand of Electric toothbrush you favor.

Everything will be forwarded to me and I'll answer all your question during a private, personnal session (date and lengh of session depending on your picture)

8p

Laurent

8. Richard

Curse that pesky spilling

Thanks to the perma-URL I can't even change the spelling and pretend it was Procter all along. Er, er, er... Worth changing and 301-ing the old? [Red face]

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

It's not the lawyers that cannot spell...

With regards the previous poster who pointed out the misspelling of Procter, if you read the lawers letter, it is actually spelt correctly, it's LoveHoney who spelt it wrong.... I guess there's proof afterall to the theory that too much sex can make your eyes go funny...

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

New addons

I have a few ideas on the drawing bored for my tsunami-orgasmatron series but I'm worried what black'n'decker may say........

This topic is closed for new posts.