back to article Treat yourself to some FA, NFL or 1D action at Wembley Stadium

Clients are a fickle lot, but most would leap at the chance to see the FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium. Or a big pop concert. No? Maybe a NFL game could tickle their fancy. The Register is a media partner of Wembley Stadium and this is our promo. Here is a great chance to reward your valued customers – or indeed yourself. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anomalous Cowturd
    Megaphone

Oi! Reg.

NO!

</Enfield>

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Oi! Reg.

I'm not a customer!

I'm a person.

2. Lee D Silver badge

Thought it was a competition.

Turned out to be an advert.

Stop wasting your money sponsoring a football stadium, Reg.

3. MJI Silver badge

For many of us

A waste of money.

4. Spleen

So El Reg is partly responsible for the national disgrace that is the rows and rows of empty seats that the world's TV cameras see whenever a football match kicks off at Wembley? Even at a packed FA Cup final or England game it looks as if no-one's turned up, because the prawn sandwich brigade haven't emerged from the VIP lounge. (A problem that could easily have been solved by putting them underneath the cameras instead of opposite them.) Well done, El Reg.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Wembley? Not a chance

especially to see NFL. The only thing more boring than the play 5 seconds, stop for 30 for adverts, repeat ad nausiem NFL is Baseball. NFL is an advertisers wet dream. That alone is enought to make me never ever watch a game again. I have been to a 49'er game at Candlestick Park. I lasted the first quarter before I was bored out of my head and left them too it.

A NFL Game can end with more than a minute left to play simply because one team has posession. That ain't a sport.

Not if the offer was for a seat at Twickers then I'd be in.

1. LarsG

Re: Wembley? Not a chance

Concur.

In more developed countries like here in the UK we have more sophisticated tastes, such as real international sports, Football, Bog Snorkelling, Wormcharming, chasing a cheese down a hill, and Welly Wanging.

6. Boris Johnson's Afro Wig

El Facebook

It's like a Facebook newsfeed!

7. Sheep!

Not sure what all the negativity is about. The Reg needs to have partners and if you're into what Wembley offers then you can pick up a good deal for simply being a Reg reader. If you want a different deal then start your own online tech rag and create partnerships that suit you.

This topic is closed for new posts.