back to article Put down that airbrush, now you can touch up hot models in REAL LIFE

Adobe has updated its Photoshop Creative Cloud (CC) so that users can output their designs to 3D printers. The company hopes the upgrade will simplify the process of refining and fabricating stuff using the trendy gear: models, created using Adobe's software or imported from third-party tools, and built as three-dimensional …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. tony2heads
    Paris Hilton

Sugar coated models

Want to lick!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Sugar coated models

"Want to lick!"

Do a search on 3D printed Hersheys (as that will bring up a topical story). Then tell us you'd like to lick. Personally I'd as happily lick the things that adhere to the sole of my shoe as I would Hershey's dog-poo flavoured "candy".

Hey! Yanks! You stick to electronic eavesdropping and war-mongering, and leave the chocolate and beer making to us on the right side of the Atlantic.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: Sugar coated models

Seriously? I can't even read an article about 3D printed candy without somebody ripping on the US? For the love of christ, I can probably count the number of comments I've seen (anywhere) from Americans bashing Brits unprovoked on one hand, and yet I have a hard time finding a single article with even a tangential connection to the US that doesn't have somebody tearing us a new one!

I used to enjoy participating in the comments here when people actually discussed tech, but at this point the constant insults and the spittle-flecked jingoism are close to driving me away from the site entirely.

I don't know why so many of you guys are monomaniacally obsessed with us, but I'm starting to wonder if Brits' belief in my countrymen's unique self-centeredness stems from your own inability to separate even the most trivial, unconnected issue from your bizarre hatred of the United States.

It's a shame.

2. P. Lee
    Angel

> now you can touch up hot models in REAL LIFE

I'm going with... "isn't that called, 'make-up?'"

1. hplasm
      Unhappy

Re: > now you can touch up hot models in REAL LIFE

Or 'inappropriate behaviour',,,

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like