back to article Leaked picture points to upcoming HTC phones

It’s aid that a picture says a thousand words. We wish that was literally the case now an image has surfaced of several handsets claimed to be in development in phone maker HTC’s labs. Most of the handsets in the pic aren't new. Along the top row, from right to left, you'll see the Touch, Touch Cruise and TyTN II. The phone …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Patrick O'Reilly
    Paris Hilton

OS's

The third from the right in the bottom row seems to be running WM6, but shouldn't they be pimping Android?

Paris because she likes to pimp her wares.

2. Andy Hards

they look like tester models

like the one on the Android demo video on the BBC. I think they like alright though. Not too fiddly, clean lines.

3. Dangerous Dave
    Thumb Down

HTC

I've majorly fallen out with them. I got an XDA Trion on O2 runningWM6 in October and it's been absolutely fecking useless. Sitting there and waiting for it to do even the most simple of tasks, or even sometimes just for the phone to figure out that i have opened the slider so that it allows me to use the keyboard

It now resides in a drawer, unable to inflict any more misery and frustration on humankind. It's going ebay soon. Some poor sap will buy it i'm sure

4. Stu
    Dead Vulture

Wheres the UFO?

Oh wait, Look at that UFO, bottom left, hovering over the grass field, but the pic quality is so bad you can't make it out. Sorry.

This pic must be just ripped off Flickr of somebody who put together their (and their friends?) collection of phones over the last two years.

They probably even announced this on the Flickr page, but the cretin who picked this up wanted to perpetuate the 'new HTC device' thing for his own personal gain, and now El-Reg is helping perpetuate the same stupid idea.

Happens all the time.

And 8 phones down on the concrete, with such bad pic quality, doesn't exactly lend weight to them being from 'top secret' HTC labs now does it?

The bottom right two phone don't even look HTC at all, even the user interface doesnt look right. The pic is such low quality you cant make out the label, probably purposefuly. They could be Sony Erricsons for all we know.

Thanks, great journo work El-Reg.

5. Pete
    Paris Hilton

Grainy as awlays, but still likely.

Lets see.

Third phone in bottom row. Running the HTC manilla interface which has been widely shown around.

Also, they look extremely similar to the MDA compact 4 which is HTC made as we know.

Seems like they are quite likely to be the new HTC phones if you ask me.....

is it the Diamond or the Raphael is the question???

Why Paris? The phone looks good, she doesn't!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like