back to article Anonymous Indonesia claims attacks by Anonymous Australia

Entities using the name and iconography of Anonymous (EUTNAIOA) and claiming to be the Indonesian branch of the movement have accused entities using the name and iconography of Anonymous and claiming to be the Australian branch of the movement of attacks on Indonesia's national airline Garuda and other hostile actions. We are …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Christoph

pointed out that one of the movement's mottos is “United as one, divided by zero.”

Anon vs. Anon is therefore impossible, they suggested

You what? Did they really claim that something is impossible because their motto says it doesn't happen?

Maybe they should be called Anonymous Upton Park. Two stops short of Barking.

1. Gray Ham Bronze badge

Upton Park ... pah! a novice gambit ... I call Rayners Lane, forcing you to meet your Bakerloo at Kensal Green, thus leaving Mornington Crescent wide open ...

2. FSM

Seriously though, I laughed out loud when I read that motto. Thanks Reg, you make my Monday mornings much easier!

2. ecofeco Silver badge

Could be false flag

It wouldn't be the first time governments have used false flag to neutralize their opponents.

It could also be exactly what it seems: SPLITTER!

1. chekri

Re: Could be false flag

Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?

3. Fibbles

In other news...

Spartacus claims Spartacus isn't Spartacus. Spartacus disagrees.

1. Great Bu

I AM ANONYMOUS !

Oh shit, hang on, I forgot to tick the box thing.

Arse biscuits.

1. David Dawson

Re: I AM ANONYMOUS !

Unfortunately, that renders you merely Pseudonymous. Which is still pretty cool; you don't get a pre-fabbed mask, but you get to choose your own icon.

In a somewhat revolutionary stance (cue jokes about legend in own wardrobe etc), I have chosen my pseudonym to be precisely the same as my current real name.

1. Great Bu

Re: I AM ANONYMOUS !

"I have chosen my pseudonym to be precisely the same as my current real name."

Aha ! The double-double bluff !

4. Matt Bryant Silver badge
    Happy

Er....?

If they don't have leaders, how can a spokesnumpty be able to say what the rest of been told to think?

And on the false flag idea, you forget the Indonesians are extremely sensitive to anything they can take upset to, especially if it is also impacted by their massive inferiority complex vs Oz. If you carry on implying that Yudho-YoYo had anything to do with this then soon you'll have all the Indonesian nationalist skiddies joining in with their attempts to DDoS Oz pet food stores, and then the Oz skiddies will strike back...... Oh, I see what you did there.

5. i like crisps
    Trollface

"LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!"

IND; tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap, left mouse click...."BOOM, TAKE THAT SKIPPY".

AUS; tap tap tap tap, left mouse click, tap tap tap tap. right mouse click, tap tap tap tap

tap, left mouse click..."IN YOUR FACE COBBER".....etc

I'm sure its more thrilling than it sounds.

6. Stephen Gray

Grammar shows it's just one herbert

Is it me or does anyone else see that the appalling grammar and spelling mistakes in the "English" replies made by these time wasting fucktards clearly point to the same knob jockey pretending to be Anonymouse (this is the correct spelling) all over the world? Alternatively maybe they're all just plain stupid.

1. Sanctimonious Prick

Re: Grammar shows it's just one herbert

I went on a fact-finding mission about this group the other day, partly using Youtube. and by golly gee, a lot of the grammar was so wrong, it had to be on purpose, right?

Are they so paranoid, that they think even their writing style may be traceable? - oops, that made me giggle

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like