back to article Man proposes to prospective partner with games console

Many women secretly dream of their hubby-to-be proposing on a secluded island as the sun goes down. But gaming buff Brain Klima went a step further and popped the question with a little help from Mario and Luigi. According to a report by gaming website Kotaku, Brian created his own custom level within Super Smash Bros Brawl …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

hmm...

not as impressive as the story floating around the interwebs yesterday about the guy who hacked bewjeweled to say will you marry me with a doamond ring animation that triggered when his now fiancee got to a certain score. Popcap games are flying them to seatle and giving every guest a copy of the game as a wedding favour.

2. Lloyd
    Black Helicopters

I don't care

I just want them to bring out smash bros on the wii in the uk, we've been waiting too bloody long.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

RE: hmm...

Seems like a good way to ensure your future wife is geeky enough. Make sure that you put the message somewhere in the game that is hard to miss, but deep enough in to the game.

The only problem for me would be getting my Wife off sims long enough (and the fact that we are married)...

4. This post has been deleted by its author

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Right...

So what they're not reporting is that the real thing he did for their engagement was to get it into the gaming press.

6. Ben Rose
    Heart

Texas Hold 'Em

The only way this would work for me would be if I planted a "will you marry me" prompt inside the Texas Hold 'Em game on my other half's DS.

I guess she'd then have to think hard whether to raise or fold...hopefully she'd let me Poker.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like