We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks (SPOILER ALERT)

This topic was created by C 18 .

1. C 18
    WTF?

We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks (SPOILER ALERT)

<spoiler>The USA is the bad guy</spoiler>

Has anybody seen this?

I was appalled to see the stress Adrian Lamo underwent while being interviewed. It seems quite obvious to me that this guy is seriously being coerced and is living in a perpetual state of what can only be described as akin to Fr. Dougal in Fr. Ted when being shown the difference between reality and dreams...

To paraphrase one of the paraphrased quotes he ACTUALLY used to justify the shit he did...

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of Bradley Manning..." - of course I appreciate the irony of the filmakers to include so many scenes from ST:TWOK, and that's never unpleasant to watch on the big screen...

Lamo uses many other direct quotes from movies in his speech. I really feel sorry for this guy...

1. JamesTQuirk

Re: We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks (SPOILER ALERT)

@ C18

"Lamo uses many other direct quotes from movies in his speech. I really feel sorry for this guy..."

Nice, pity about people who happen to be in same bus, as a "suspect" when a drone flys over, they probably need more thou ....

The problem with doing whats morally right is a pain in the arse sometimes, because people hate truth, and will blame you for it bringing it to their attention ...

2. abrogard

Sorry about this but how else can I get in? How do we start a new topic???

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

You need five comments accepted before you can start new threads

We do this as an anti-spam measure.

Our house rules are here:

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon