back to article Canadian Vultures shave bare for winter

For those of you unaware, Movember is a movement to raise awareness and funding for men's cancer research during the month of November. Participants grow moustaches for the duration of the month to raise awareness and encourage others to donate to their Movember team. Two of your El Reg team as well as a number of VMware …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. i like crisps
    Coat

But surely...

..."PRODcasting" for Cancer would have been a better title as

a lot of PRODDING does go on?

2. Alistair
    Gimp

@TrevorP

I'd say having a bare dome before the first snowfall will require the addition of that Canadian Tradition.

Time for a toque. Preferably a Molsons Canadian toque.

(Kudo's on the numbers so far, and go get 'em on Movember -- I'm too babyface to compete)

Cooo loo coo coo coo coo coo coo

(sorry -- patriotic moment there, icon as its the closest thing we have to a REAL Canadian hat)

1. Trevor_Pott Gold badge

Re: @TrevorP

Molson Canadian?!?

Egads, man, I'm Albertan Vitamin P, naturally!

3. Prairie Harpy

facial revelation

Full disclosure: I'm married to Trevor.

I can confirm that this is the first time I have seen the entirety of his face.

1. Anomalous Cowturd
      Joke

@Prairie Harpy

When's the divorce?

Sorry Trevor. ;o)

Unhappy

Re: @Prairie Harpy

:(

All of the sads. You are giving them to me.

4. Eddy Ito
    Pint

You asked

Since you've gone whole-head I say go for sidewhiskers with mustache on the front and a Van Dyke on the back just to keep folks guessing. For Josh, the Fu Manchu with a low goat patch; not a soul patch mind you but more a chin curtain about the width of a traditional goatee.

5. Matt Piechota

The "Lemmy" AKA "Chester A Arthur".

6. Maty
    Pint

Current snowfall so far today in the mountains of British Columbia: 15cm and rising. I'm keeping all my facial fur right where it is.

And that pint's a Fernie Caboose!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Does Trevor Pott own more than one shirt?

I have several, however, I do have six copies of that exact same shirt. (Pushed wrong button when e-ordering.) So I wear one of them almost all the time.

8. M. B.

Braver than I...

...as a Manitoban I prefer to keep my natural fur during the winter months, especially on the top of my head!

1. Montreal Sean

Re: Braver than I...

As a Montrealer, I find having a shaved head is better in the winter.

So much easier with the tuque, no messy tuque head when you get to the office.

:)

9. Clunking Fist
    Pint

Josh Folland?

He plays rugby for the Hurricanes! ...although he goes by the name of "Jeremy Thrush", maybe for tax purposes?

And that's an Epic Hop Zombie.

10. Herby

Difference between a good haircut and a bad one??

About three months.

Of course, the panic level between these events depends upon the presence of a Y chromosome.

1. Schultz

Re: Difference between a good haircut and a bad one??

Reminds me of the good old times -- getting a free haircut sponsored by friends who get to choose the hairstyle. Now I gotta pay and I still don't have any say (one too many Y chromosomes).

11. hplasm
    Coat

Sorry...

Came looking for pictures of shaved bear.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like