back to article Monroe BJ film - world exclusive still

The news earlier today that a New York businessman stumped $1.5m for a 15 minute film apparently showing Marilyn Monroe administering oral pleasure to JFK provoked a veritable speculationfest as to what exactly the footage contained. It is, therefore, with very great satisfaction that we can now reveal the shocking truth, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. J-Wick
    Paris Hilton

Epic win!

More so for the fact that the pic isn't *really* NSFW - I clicked on it despite myself & was scrambling for the 'back' button when it loaded. Phew!.

2. Anonymously Deflowered
    Thumb Up

30 grand in used fivers

were they rolled into little tubes, perchance?

3. Daniel Wilkie

@ J-Wick

I assure you you weren't the only one ;) It's the NSFW in big red letters though, it draws you in like a moth to a lamp!

4. Solomon Grundy

Granules

Wow! Those are the biggest lines of coke I've ever seen! If JFK was snorting that much marching powder on a regular basis we've solved the conspiracy surrounding his death - his dealer killed him for being late on a $500,000 front.

5. Jonathan Schofield
    Paris Hilton

surreptitiously tilted the monitor......

Whilst clicking the NSFW link. Good pic!

Paris, because she is also NSFW.

6. Steve Evans
    Go

Blimee...

You've started early this week, it's nowhere near Friday yet!

7. Marc Lawrence

El Reg

Just gets better and better...

Now all we need is a photo from the future of the after effects of the LHDC @ cern generating a big black hole... somewhere....

It is feasible - time will do strange things around the hole... perhaps thats where the bullet came from...

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Steve Evans

But by (insert deity of your choice) it feels like it !

9. Ash
    Thumb Up

One word.

Hurrah!

10. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Re: Blimee...

"You've started early this week, it's nowhere near Friday yet!"

I thought that too.

Then I thought "Where will I get enough paper towels to wipe up the coffee I've just coughed all over my keyboard, monitor, desk etc."

An epic win indeed, which means that you're going to have to pull out something extra special(sic) on Friday.

11. Gordon Matson

"Slow news day hits online rag"

not that i'm complaining though...

12. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

NSFW = Not Suitable for Wanking?

That is all.

13. Solomon Grundy
    Linux

What Happened

Hey! This story has been significantly edited since it was posted and It's not as funny now. Why has this happened? Why can't we all just laugh and move along? Why do so many people have to whine about such insignificant things.

These edits have also resulted in formatting errors in the text which should at least be corrected.

I vote to restore the censored content and scorn the whining of a sissified populace.

14. David Lester
    Happy

That's not MM and JFK ...

... That's the headless man (Alec Douglas-Home?) and the Duchess of Argyll!

15. David

What day of the week is it?

I'm getting so confused. I walked into the wrong office (hotelling this week) this morning and was told, "er you were here yesterday, not today"... which was especially confusing since I then realised that I actually had turned up yesterday and somehow forgotten.

And now you're making me think it's Friday.

A whole week within the space of 8 hours - I'm impressed with myself!

16. jai
    Thumb Up

genius

utter, utter genius sir

17. Silo Spen

I don't get it...

...he's just brushing her hair.

18. Adrian Esdaile
    Dead Vulture

I'll tell you what the problem is... demarcation! That's the problem!

Careful El Reg.... you don't want the da boyz from B3ta kneecapping you for muscling in on their turf.

Mind you, tasteful pic.

19. Paul van der Lingen
    Thumb Up

heh

I dunno what drugs you boys take, but sheeeeeyte I want some.

That's made my day that has.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

@ David.

Put the briefcase down and go back to the pub. Stay there until its saturday and then time will reset itself on sunday.

21. Stu
    Boffin

Lego/Duplo

First the T5 fiasco, now this!?

I take it this has begun a series of cool Lego/Duplo or whatever spoof pics???

Lester you could come up with one of those fashionable coffee table books - "Major world events in glorious Lego-color". Get Penguin to publish them! ;-)

Quite how you'd represent 9/11 might be tricky tho.

The last coffee table book I bought was "The bumper B3TA book of Sick Jokes". Highly recommended.

22. TeeCee Gold badge
    Paris Hilton

@Stu

Playmobil, I think you'll find.

There's a "Playmobil funpark" near Nurenberg in Germany. I always wondered what went on there........

Paris, because there's a themepark there as well.

23. Anonymous Coward
    Alien

Really Marilyn

Is it really Marilyn? Or is it J. Edgar's boyfriend 'oovering up the goods while drest in a dress and attempting to blacken Marilyn's good name?

24. Rob

@Simon Ward

Yeah, yeah. You say it's coffee.. some of us don't believe you..

This topic is closed for new posts.