back to article Cyberwar threat way down the agenda at NATO conference

For all its hype the threat cyberwarfare merited less than 100 words in a summary of discussions between heads of state at NATO conference last week. The three-day North Atlantic Treaty Organization summit in Romania last week focused on discussing NATO operations in Kosovo and Afghanistan, and plans for the further expansion …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Grant
    Thumb Up

Not war threat, but is a crimnal threat.

I agree with NATO on this it ranks around 47 out of 50 as a military threat, and as criminal threat it worth a couple of conferences and treaties. I am glad to see none of this war on the concept of the week (drugs , terrerism, etc) that US keeps throwning around

2. amanfromMars Silver badge
    Alien

Warrior Systems cannot handle and Profit from Peace. IT renders them Impotent and Parasitic?

"He compared the process of establishing an international cybercrime enforcement regime with earlier problems such as establishing a framework to combat money laundering. While slow the legal system inevitably catches up, he argued, Computerworld reports. "

Always the frigid spinster bridesmaid and never the bride .... springs to mind.

And surely that first sentence should read ... He compared the process of establishing an international cybercrime enforcement regime with earlier problems such as establishing a framework to protect money laundering.

It certainly is more realistic.

3. Henry Cobb
    Stop

When War 2.0's rollout fails

I hoped that a big investment in War 2.0 would be followed by a cancellation of the projects and the outbreak of peace through bankruptcy.

This topic is closed for new posts.