back to article Why all the fuss about flash? Pin your ears back and find out

Just to be clear, we're talking about flash of the hardware variety, not the software behind those annoying animated ads. This is one of those topics that everyone has heard about, most people have opinions on, but where myths and misunderstandings are rife. In our next live Regcast on September 17 at 11:00 BST, we're going to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Vociferous

This article is a stub.

You can help Readers by expanding it with more content and relevant information.

1. andy mcandy
      Childcatcher

Re: This article is a stub.

Such as signing up for the RegCast™?

1. Vociferous

Presumably.

Thing is, I can never be arsed to sit through videos or webcasts, I'm much too impatient. I prefer text.

1. Intractable Potsherd

I agree, but people who are offering a podcast/e-seminar/whatever term for whatever reason aren't going to give away the information prior to the event. It would be nice if there were transcripts available after, though.

2. Jim 59

"Tim Phillips, alongside Phil Hooker and James Hall from HP, plus Freeform Dynamics' 'Dr. Storage Stats' Tony Lock"

Who are these people and are by any chance in the business of selling flash ?

1. pPPPP

And will their flash be somehow better than everyone else's?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Transcript...

Will we get a transcript? This audio/video bollocks is all very cool, but not very inclusive.

This topic is closed for new posts.