back to article WHOMP: Mega UK services player Phoenix IT falls back into the ashes

There was no sound of popping champagne corks at Phoenix IT Group this morning – just anguished cries coming from the boardroom as execs warned trading results are getting worse. The LSE-listed IT services player pushed out an interim Q1 2014 statement covering 1 April to 30 June, saying it "continues to be cautious" about its …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. MikeyD85

Not surprised at all

It took me just under one month to add a single HP Laserjet printer to our support contract with them.

If it's that hard to get them to take our money....

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Not surprised at all

Just wait 'til you need it repaired.

2. Sir Barry

I thought something was going on. I noticed that one of their two warehouses in Northamptonshire had shut down around three weeks ago.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Not getting better

Management have just shafted the Field division, with lots of experienced guys choosing to leave rather than take a massive hit in their earnings. Morale in the field is rock bottom, with low call volumes and contracts being lost consistently.

Unless the Sales guys can make a concerted to increase the client base, instead of chasing big value contracts (and commission) which turn out to be a PITA, it won't be improving.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Not getting better

Whats going on? Left last year sounds like things have gone from bad to worse

This topic is closed for new posts.