back to article Cyber jihad as Indonesia and Bangladesh hack each other off the web

A cyber-jihad has erupted between groups of rival Islamic hackers in Bangladesh and Indonesia, resulting in attacks on hundreds of sites. The rival hackers have abandoned their normal pursuit of Israeli targets and have instead turned on each other. It is unclear which side started the war, although the Bangladeshi group have …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Ahh

That explains why I have not seen that Indonesian hacker trying to deface my sites today... Bang on guys!

1. Gray Ham Bronze badge
      Pint

Re: Ahh

Trouble is, most of what they are hacking are simply small businesses trying to make a living.

Couldn't we suggest to the Bangladeshis to start hacking somewhere useful ... say, Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid. I heard they were a real bunch of Israel supporters (honest! would I lie?) and deserve hacking.

1. Mr C

Re: Ahh

>Trouble is, most of what they are hacking are simply small businesses trying to make a living.

This ^^

I'm just tired to see how innocents get caught in the crossfire.

I guess everyone fights with the tools they have, i would just hope their aim and their judgement was a little bit better.

2. Ossi

"Stop attack my country. Don't touch my country Bangladesh. Fuck BD Gay Hay UR lamer. A little dog Murkho Manob was using message slander. Bitch dog really. YOUR MOTHER FUCKER!

...your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries...

1. Anonymous Coward
      Devil

elderberries!!!

You,

You,

UTTER CAD!!!!

3. Mtech25
    Coat

"brothers remember our real enemy"

"The people's front of Judea!?"

4. ecofeco Silver badge

And it escalates

It was only a matter of time. The cyber cold war has been on for some years now. Now it's open cyberwarfare.

1. Anonymous Blowhard

Re: And it escalates

I love the smell of burning heatsink paste in the morning... Smells like victory.

5. TedF

Modern cyber-war is one thing; why illustrate it with a picture of a Bristol Bloodhound missile from the 1950s?

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Religious Fundamentalism allied with cyber warfare, kind of ironic don't you think?

A dangerous combination that shows you how many stupid people here are in the world.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like