back to article Violin: We know VDI scares you, biz boss... But what if it was cheap?

Flash array biz Violin Memory claims it has found the lowest cost virtual desktops in the industry in Atlantis Computing. It's partnering with Atlantis Computing to deliver its ILIO virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) software running on Violin's flash arrays and says this provides the lowest total cost of ownership for …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. thegreatsatan

Never a cost breakdown with these claims

I'm really getting tired of these stories where they say You can get X for Y dollars and no breakdown is even given. Enough with the VaporWare Pricing. Show me the numbers.

2. thegreatsatan
    FAIL

Show me the money

Never a cost breakdown with these claims of X for the cost of Y. Enough with the VaporWare pricing. Show me the real price breakdown.

3. K

less than $300/desktop..

Oh really... give me the kit list, cost breakdown and licensing this exactly covers!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Just make sure the people implementing it are targeting large numbers of users who all do the same basic tasks. If you don't you'll end up with a heaving pile of junk which makes staff lose the will to live.

This topic is closed for new posts.