back to article Tweet like escaping Hell depends on it, Twitter Catholics told

The Catholic Church is handing out indulgences promising time off purgatory in exchange for a simple tweet. The Pope previously promised that anyone attending the Rio World Youth Day would be handed a get-out-of-hell-free card, or an indulgence as they were once known. These offer forgiveness for sins, allowing the recipient …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

4giv me, father, 4 I hav sinned.

"I spent all night looking at pron on my iPad."

"Never mind, my son. Say 4 Hail Marys, and tweet me the URL"

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Dark Ages

In the Middle Ages the rich could buy absolution for a reasonable fee.

This could be a fantastic money spinner if done correctly, and the proceeds could be used to help pay off the abuse victims.

2. Christoph
    Joke

How about indulgencies from a shoot-em-up?

If they want to use the Internet like that, how about them writing a Doom-like game? You could score indulgences for wiping out evil creatures. Roam around slaughtering witches, demons, abortionists, womens libbers, divorcees ... and Methodists!

3. Paul_Murphy

Haha ha ha

I'm probably going to hell for this but...

How can they take themselves seriously?

What does it take for the poor deluded souls to admit that all religion is nothing more than a means for some people to control others?

There should be an inverse relationship between religion and science - and by now the religion side of the scale should be at zero - what went wrong*?

* I'm guessing the word eduction will be in the answer

1. JDX Gold badge

Re: Haha ha ha

Your lack of understanding is possibly the issue here. However on this topic - indulgences - I will agree it is ridiculous even if everything else you say is foolishness (namely the religion is just control people... you're thinking of institutionalised organised religion, which is a subset of religion).

2. Franklin
      Devil

When I read about the issuance of indulgences back in the Middle Ages (the Golden Age of Catholicism), I kinda had to wonder...

If these guys believe in a god that casts people into a special laundromat in the sky to wash away their sins, surely that god would have to sign on to validate the get-out-of-the-wash-free coupons the church issued, right?

I mean, what on earth makes anyone think these indulgences would even be valid? What theological argument would compel some divine being to accept time-off coupons handed out by a bunch of blokes here on earth? By that logic, isn't it a bit like me printing off a bunch of coupons for shiny iThings and handing them out to my friends, in the hopes that the Apple store would accept them? (Not that I'm comparing Apple to a divine supernatural creator of all the universe, mind.)

1. Anonymous Coward
        Mushroom

Re "By that logic, isn't it a bit like me printing off a bunch of coupons for shiny iThings and handing them out to my friends, in the hopes that the Apple store would accept them? (Not that I'm comparing Apple to a divine supernatural creator of all the universe, mind.)"

From what I can work out Apple-ophiles do indeed think that Apple is indeed divine, and the Messiah was Steve Jobs, and everything that comes out of Cupertino is manna from Heaven, and don't mind selling their soul to acquire stuff made by Apple.

But I guess they're almost as deluded as the average Religious person.

I guess at least the Apple-ophiles get some transitory material happiness, unlike the lot that are promised it all when they die.

Personally I worship science, and shared practical knowledge, and Richard Dawkins is one of my Messiahs.

2. Clive Galway

The idea is that Jesus told the disciples before he ascended to heaven that "What the church holds true on earth, god holds true in heaven" or some words to that effect.

Basically - the church can say whatever it wants and god will make it true.

The idea is ridiculous and I am surprised the church is still using it, as anyone with half a brain would realize that if this is the case, the church could magic away all the world's ills with but a word from the pope.

So either he isn't doing it (In which case he is a bit of a bastard) or he can't (he is faking it).

Either way, it single-handedly disproves the legitimacy of the church.

3. PaulR79
      Trollface

" * I'm guessing the word eduction will be in the answer "

I'm guessing you meant education.

1. Paul_Murphy

Ha, yes I did mean education - hoist by my own petard :-)

Well caught

2. hplasm
        Headmaster

Probably, although:-

Eduction:

To assume or work out from given facts; deduce.

...and get it all wrong, invent sky-faeries etc.

Possibly...

4. Anonymous Coward
    Devil

How many tweets...

...does a priest need to make to gain forgiveness for fucking a choirboy?

1. MrXavia
      Trollface

Re: How many tweets...

Tweets? I thought the catholic church gave them a free pass on that anyway?

5. Code Monkey

How many for rumpo with a choirboy?

Asking for a friend.

6. JimmyPage Silver badge
    WTF?

Indulgences ?! wft ?

Didn't they disappear with disco ?

Besides, is purgatory mentioned in the Bible (quick wiki) ah, I see ... Maccabees ... a disputed book of the bible.

"Two men say they're Jesus, one of them must be wrong ..."

1. JDX Gold badge

Re: Indulgences ?! wft ?

Indulgences and Purgatory are just unbiblical Catholic mythology. Whether you put much weight in the bible, or any religion's "flawless holy book", a religious sect which doesn't even base their teachings on their own holy book has to be treated with suspicion!

7. joeW

Hmmm

" You don't get the indulgence the way you get a coffee from a vending machine. There's no counter handing out certificates"

Yeah, because that would just be silly.

8. Badvok
    Devil

Online Account?

Where do I login to see how many I've managed to get?

9. heyrick Silver badge

Is this officially sanctioned by $DEITY? Does this mean $DEITY accepts the internet? Is it okay to permit $BELIEVERS to interact within the realm of demonic filth and piracy that is at the other end of that LAN cable? Is this really an exercise in $TEMPTATION ???

10. peyton?
    Headmaster

Not that it matters much

But indulgences don't let you avoid hell, or purgatory for that matter. They can lessen your time in purgatory, but that's it.

Assuming you believe any of it, of course.

Can't blame the writer for getting it wrong though. This kind of arcane information can only be found buried deep in the... well, the first paragraph of the wiki page on indulgences actually :\

11. Adrian Jones

Get out of hell free card?

I have several of those already:

http://getoutofhellfree.com/

12. Don Jefe

Market Value

Can I trade or sell any indulgences I acquire?

- How do we verify our indulgence is genuine and not a shitty Protestant knock off?

- Does an indulgence accrue interest?

- Is an indulgence taxable and if so are there deductions related to the maintenance of the indulgence.

- Who is the accountable body for warranty service?

- What are the privacy policies? Will my information be sold or traded to partners?

This is simply a rush job in an attempt to get first mover advantage over competitors. The other guys get 72 virgins so I can see where a distinctive, non lethal product offering might be advantageous, but that doesn't excuse shoddy policy development with no recourse available to the consumer. It might show some short term traction but historically these sorts of things only end up with the end user holding the bag.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Market Value

You forgot the most important question: are these indulgences fungible? Can I take a bunch of minor sin indulgences and combine them for a more major sin?

Obviously, if that is the case then a proper free market for indulgences will emerge, allowing for a cap-and-trade system to reduce sin over-all: major sinners will have to purchase indulgences on the free market, while people committing minor sins will be encouraged to not sin, but rather sell their indulgences on the free market. Eventually, a stock market for indulgences will appear, allowing companies to trade future indulgences for present sins, or to allow raising enough indulgences to allow for significant investment in sin for growth, with eventual indulgences used to pay off the bonds and stocks so issued. Plan on poisoning a small town? Issue an indulgence bond! Accidentally poison a larger town? Write it off against future earnings! Need to incentivize the board? Issue indulgence options, and write them off to future dilution!

1. Tanuki
        Devil

Aren't they already doing all this with that equally-fictitious thing called "Carbon Credits" ?? They're surely a "Sin of Emission".

1. hplasm
          Happy

Re: Sin of Emission

Again with Eduction!

"(Engineering / Mechanical Engineering) the exhaust stroke of a steam or internal-combustion engine"

2. AbelSoul
      Coffee/keyboard

Re: verify our indulgence is genuine and not a shitty Protestant knock off

Bravo, sir!

Best line so far.

As to the matter at hand, it's so far beyond silliness that Monty Python wouldn't touch if for fear it had taken absurdity just a wee bit too far.

But I'll be tweeting like Billy-O, just in case.

3. jonathanb Silver badge

No, you can't sell or trade indulgencies.

The idea of an indulgence is that if you commit a sin, you can reduce the divine punishment you receive for it by performing a good deed to offset the bad things you did.

For example, if you attacked and injured someone, then you could spend some time volunteering at your local hospital's a&e [en:us - emergency room]. If you vandalised public property, then spend time cleaning up the mess made by other vandals. If you were a drugs dealer, then spend some time helping addicts come off drugs.

Merely buying a bit of paper is not a good deed that can make up for the bad things you have done.

1. Don Jefe

The sound you're hearing is the humor train leaving the station without you.

1. ItsNotMe
          FAIL

Re: @ Don Jefe

"The sound you're hearing is the humor train leaving the station without you."

Oh goody...another "Mackeral Snapper" heard from.

What's the matter Donny Boy? Afraid you'll end up in Hell for laughing at the obvious hypocrisy in all of this?

2. Rukario

So, sequestering then, rather than trading.

13. John G Imrie

Acheavment unlocked

One week less in purgatory.

14. Arthur the cat Silver badge

Isn't this simony?

Trading of indulgences or other spiritual goods by church officials for temporal gain, in this case twitter following. According to Dante that gets you into the 3rd bolgia of the 8th circle of hell, stuck upside down in a hole with fire burning your feet, until the next sinner comes along and you get pushed down to make room.

Hmm, I've just realised - Dante invented stack architecture.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Isn't this simony?

I don't think this is simony - while I am sure the BOFH finds this interesting, it doesn't sound like his cuppa to me.

15. Forget It

Snowden would be wise to check out all avenues of escape from his own particular purgatory on earth.

Maybe Pope Francis can help?

16. loneranger
    Thumb Up

Phibible

The sarcasm of the article is justified. Catholicism should be scorned by all, even Catholics because it is a false representation of Christianity, and has been that way since it became the official religion of the Roman Empire.

Martin Luther was right on target with his 95 Theses, as were the other ex-Catholic priests like Calvin, Zwingli, etc who were thrown out of Catholicism when they started teaching the Bible as the Word of God instead of putting the words of sinful men above the Bible.

1. AbelSoul

Re: Catholics v other Christians

Still two baldy guys fighting over comb, though.

1. Beau
        FAIL

Re: Catholics v other Christians. No! IT's any Religion v any other Religion.

Still two stupid guys fighting over fuck all!

2. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

Re: Phibible

Odd strategy from God really.

You let the Jews get it wrong for 1300 years, then send the kid along to tell them how to do it but they are wrong for 1500 years until a monk comes along to say they were doing it wrong ...

A bit like patch-Tuesdays

1. loneranger

Re: Phibible

"You" (I am only 53, not 1300)

"let the Jews get it wrong for 1300 years" (who said Moses was wrong?They were God's representatives to the human race until they rejected Jesus their Messiah, and were temporarily set aside until the 2nd Coming).

"then send the kid along" (who might "the kid" be? An awfully blasphemous way to refer to the Lord Jesus Christ your Creator; and I didn't send anyone)

"but they are wrong for 1500 years" (yes) "until a monk comes along to say they were wrong" (Martin Luther was rebuking the Pope and his religion for pretending to sell God's forgiveness for cash; as far as I know, the pope, whom he referred to as the Antichrist, was the chief focus of his writings, not the Jews, so you are clearly confusing apples and oranges.)

"A bit like patch-Tuesdays" (what?)

1. heyrick Silver badge
          FAIL

Lord Jesus Christ your Creator

Oh, you're one of those people so confused you can't tell who is who. The Lord, aka God, might have created me. Jesus sure as hell didn't.

Not that I believe this rubbish anymore - just pointing out that "Lord Jesus Christ your Creator" is ridiculous.

1. Thomas 6
            Pint

Re: Lord Jesus Christ your Creator

Not au fait with the ridiculous Trinity doctrine then?

Beer 'cos it is the only sane response to an insane world

2. loneranger

Re: Lord Jesus Christ your Creator

Well, you can reject the plain testimony of the Bible if you wish. That is your choice, but you're going to have a lot of explaining to do when you bow your knees to Him at the Great White Throne Judgment, because whether you believe it or not, it WILL happen.

3. dogged
      Meh

@loneranger

Presumably your imaginary friend is bigger than the Pope's imaginary friend, then?

17. SirWired 1

Seriously??

I'm nominally Catholic (but disagree with a lot of their teachings), but this seems pretty silly. If there is a God, I really don't think he's going to pay attention to the Pope's decrees that this or that person is absolved of some time in The Bad Place in return for posting a Really Heartfelt short message. I kinda suspect he's going to make up his own mind on the subject...

1. Don Jefe
      Happy

Re: Seriously??

Dude, if Jesus isn't following your Twitter feed you need to step up your game. You can also Friend Him on Facebook. He doesn't update his page much but best to cover your bases. Since the SEC now allows public disclosure of corporate operational issues through social media the Rapture will certainly be announced first there, simply to save on the Bloomberg filing fees.

You can try LinkedIn too, but he's only connected with 12 fisherman, a hobo from Argentina and some trashy Jewish princess from his early post synagogue days. His professional contacts seem fairly specialized and unless you're a fisherman he probably won't connect with you. You can endorse him though, he might slide you a few indulgences on the side...

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

@SirWired 1

"I'm nominally Catholic (but disagree with a lot of their teachings),"

I used to ask my girlfriend this one- If your catholic then surely your catholic? Not a half in pick and mix version? If you are a pick and mix version then you are probably one of the other religions. Or possibly even atheist.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

I guess the thumb down is from a maybe catholic? Or a non-practising catholic? Or a catholic who doesnt believe the stuff in the book? Or a catholic who disagrees with the catholic teachings?

I am rigging chance here as there are more of the above than there are catholics. Catholic catholics that is

2. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

No, once a Catholic always a Catholic.

You could join the Taliban and you would just be a bad catholic

Dara O'Brian

18. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

here i was thinking...

...that this type of crap went out with the inquisition. Is society moving backwards all of a sudden?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: here i was thinking...

@P Saunders

"

here i was thinking...

...that this type of crap went out with the inquisition. Is society moving backwards all of a sudden?"

MMCC co2 theory. Windfarms that produce no power but will save the world. Blair the catholic crusader is the middle east peace (or pieces?) envoy. Wasnt slow but wasnt sudden.

19. PJI
    Unhappy

Not sure. Zwingli, for instance (I live in the "Zwinglistadt"), not only banned just about all forms of pleasure and relaxation, including singing, dancing and most holidays; he also tried to purify the world rather forcefully. This resulted in "heretics" being hunted like animals even in the countryside, execution by drowning, pogroms, war with other cantons and so on, until he himself died in battle. Calvin and others were in the same mould. The "pilgrim fathers" wanted the same, achieving it only be emigrating (just look how wonderful their legacy is in the "religious" and "moral" life of USA) and certain Muslim movements in, e.g. Nigeria, Afghanistan and so on are fellow spirits.

As with communism, religion is not the problem. True religion has not been tried.

1. Don Jefe
      Happy

'True' religion is practiced everyday by millions of people, just not in an institutionalized way. Institutionalized religion implies that God has an ego and is one hell of a pendant. Seems a bit off for an all powerful super being to be interested in any of those things.

1. Matt Piechota

"'True' religion is practiced everyday by millions of people, just not in an institutionalized way. Institutionalized religion implies that God has an ego and is one hell of a pendant. Seems a bit off for an all powerful super being to be interested in any of those things."

I've always wondered why God would want people grovelling around and singing dreary songs at him all the time.

1. Don Jefe

Yeah, all the platitudes and rituals don't make a lick of sense. I've got no problem with a supernatural 'ultimate being' existing, but I fail to see why it would be interested in all the bullshit done in 'God's name'.

2. Spleen

"I've always wondered why God would want people grovelling around and singing dreary songs at him all the time."

Because he made man in God's image and that particular man happens to be Kim Jong Un?

I can never understand where this idea comes from that if God exists, he must be benevolent and/or rational.

1. loneranger

God exists!

Trust me, God does not only exist, but is in complete charge of all things. I know that you probably think with all the chaos in the world that God doesn't have a clue what's going on; but as someone who has edited, translated, and published the Holy Bible as the Kingdom Bible version in several editions since 2001, this world is going to butt heads with its Creator in a very painful way, and that reckoning is not far away.

You should look carefully at the Kingdom Bible version, which shows the true format of the Bible as no other Bible version can, and you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that practically everything you've been told or believed about the Bible (going by the unbelieving tone of your post) is completely false.

It is the one and only true Word of God, because the Golden Ratio pattern of UCCOO (One Unique, Two Complementary, and Two Opposite) guarantees its authenticity as the only Book of Divine Origin in this Universe. Check it out and see at www.phibible.org, if you have the courage to look.

1. Corinne
              Alien

Re: God exists!

Must resist the urge to feed the troll!

Then again, it's breakfast time so he's probably hungry right now.....

This so reminds me of the cheap adverts at the back of Fortean Times, advertising books that will bring enlightenment by following some path that's been derived from one of the popular "mystical" groups from the past. Always it's some new interpretation of an ancient manuscript or belief system, which somehow has been mis-interpreted for however many thousands of yesrs until the one true prophet finally appears.

1. loneranger

No troll here. I understand your doubting, but I'm not selling anything. There's not a single thing for sale anywhere on my site at any price. Look and see. I am not a prophet either, just a Bible translation missionary. Why don't you take a look for yourself instead of throwing spears and arrows at something you clearly don't understand? I understand your fear of the Word of God, because I once feared the Bible and wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. After I believed in Jesus and received Him as my Savior, then I knew and understood that the Bible was indeed of Divine origin, and it must be believed, received, and obeyed.

The 7th Edition of the Kingdom Bible is in preparation, but I have published Genesis, Exodus, and Numbers here (http://www.phibible.org/Bible_Pages/ReadTheKingdomBibleOnline.html) for the public to see for themselves. It is all free and without obligation of any kind. Try it and see. You've got nothing to lose, except your sins and destiny in the Lake of Fire.

2. Anonymous Coward
              Anonymous Coward

@loneranger

"Trust me, God does not only exist, but is in complete charge of all things."

Trust you? Should I just take your word on it? If I am to trust you based on just your words then why should I not just trust one of the many other religions who themselves tell me to trust them? I can be certain for every person claiming to know the truth there are another load queuing up with a different answer but certain they are right.

"but as someone who has edited, translated, and published the Holy Bible as the Kingdom Bible version in several editions since 2001"

Which version? I will assume christian version. So is it the bible of god (old testament) or the bible of a man/prophet/son of god (new testament)? The difference is huge as the bible of god shows a violent and petty monster who has no problem with killing as long as its done in his name. If it is the bible of the other guy then it is a completely different and fairly incompatible description.

I have left out the obvious problem that many other scripts exist of the 'event' from around the same times yet were selectively left out of the bible as the wrong version or giving the wrong impression.

There was an interesting documentary a while ago showing the few hundred people left in this world still worshipping the old testament god. Slaughtering goats in sacrifice and such.

"It is the one and only true Word of God"

There are a lot of those going around. This is where people struggle to believe. Because every version is right but every version is different. And the only conclusion left is that they are wrong. Because thinking about it there is no evidence to promote any one above the others. We are all free to our beliefs but we cannot be surprised that our far out beliefs are not just accepted as truth.

3. beep54
          Devil

"I've always wondered why God would want people grovelling around and singing dreary songs at him all the time."

Reminds me of that part of Amazing Grace that goes, 'When we've been gone ten thousand years, bright shining as the sun, we've no less days to sing His praise, than when we'd first begun' which has always struck me as creepy, frightening or dull, dull, deadly dull!

1. loneranger

That's because you don't know the true God as your Savior. As a young man, I sat in church and heard Christians singing these hymns and thought, "What all the excitement about? Who is Jesus? Who cares?"

But after I repented of my sins and accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior, and He came into my life, I realized the glad truth of these words, because to know Jesus is to love Him. The joy of salvation and knowing that your destiny is Heaven and not the Lake of Fire brings incredible joy and peace.

The Apostle Peter explained it this way, "whom having not seen, you love; in whom, though now you do not see him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory; receiving the result of your faith, even the salvation of your souls." (I Peter 1:8-9)

4. loneranger

The true God is worthy of our love and worship

Yes, I used to think that way too, because I didn't understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He loved me so much that He became a man and died on a cross that I might come to know Him as my loving Lord and Savior from sin and Hell. What I didn't realize was that, while I hadn't robbed any banks nor mugged any old ladies (which I thought made me a good person), I was very much a sinner in the sight of a Holy God whose destiny was the Lake of Fire. The great news of the Gospel is that Jesus paid the penalty for ALL of my sins on the cross and rose again from the dead. All I needed to do was BELIEVE:

1) that I was indeed a sinner in the eyes of a Holy God

2) that Jesus had indeed paid for all of my sins

3) that Jesus had indeed risen bodily from the grave the 3rd day

RECEIVE:

1) Repent of my sins and acknowledge to God that I was a sinner

2) Ask Jesus Christ to come into my heart and save me

3) Thank Jesus for saving me and giving me new life and a new hope

I've been a born again Christian for almost 32 years, and I've known this same Jesus personally as my Lord and Savior since the day that I believed and received Him.

All of the Reformers (in spite of their refusal to completely forsake Catholicism as they should have) discovered the very same truth which I just explained to you, which is why they and the anabaptists were persecuted, burned at the stake, and (except the baptists) chased out of the Catholic religion (notice I didn't say "Church").

God loves you in spite of all of the hateful, wicked things you all have said about him and His Word, the Holy Bible. But once your body dies, there will be no more opportunities to be saved, and the Way will be shut forever. Repent and trust in Him now, before it is eternally too late. You will never regret believing in Jesus. I'm so glad I did.

Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man comes to the Father, but by me" (John 14:6)

2. dogged
        Headmaster

God has an ego and is one hell of a pendant

I know, that was a typo but presumably it's an intangible pendant which dangles ineffably?

2. loneranger

State religion is always poison, no matter what brand it is

You are correct about the Reformers, as they were all trying to remain in the Catholic mold without the outward purification. They held onto State religion, which always results in persecution of anyone who disagrees with the State religion, no matter what brand it might be: Islam, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism, or Protestantism. This is why Baptists were so intent on getting the First Amendment into the Constitution of the US that would guarantee their right to worship as they pleased without persecution from the majority Anglican Protestants, including the Massachusetts Bay Colony Protestants. If it were not for John Leland, a Baptist minister who persuaded James Madison to include the First Amendment to the Constitution, the US today would no doubt have an official state "Church" patterned after the Church of England, which all American citizens would support through their taxes. Thank God for John Leland and the Baptists who have championed religious liberty for all, even for those with whom they disagree.

20. frank ly

I am reminded .....

... of the recent article about the PROC government giving reductions in prison sentences for favourable tweets/postings/etc. Who would have thought that officials of the Catholic church and the PROC would have attended the same 'Population Control' workshop?

21. Charlie Clark Silver badge

Pump and dump?

Maybe the Vatican Bank was an early investor in Twitter and hoping to make a big profit on its investment?

Far, far, far stranger things have happened in the last 2000 years.

1. Spleen

Re: Pump and dump?

Makes sense. I mean, one is an amoralistic echo chamber constantly pumping out reams of vacuous bullshit and known mostly for witch-hunts, and the other is a social networking website.

To be honest I'm not sure which way round I should have written that joke.

1. Rukario
        Thumb Up

Re: Pump and dump?

It works equally both ways.

One is an amoralistic echo chamber constantly pumping out reams of vacuous bullshit and known mostly for witch-hunts, and the other is an organisation based in an enclave in Rome.

22. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I sincerely forgive you all for mocking my religion.

23. David Pollard

Copying China?

Did Rome get the idea from China where, as we learned only the other day, convicts can reduce their sentences by blogging in support of the authorities?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07/16/sina_weibo_government_censorship_prisoners_china/

24. Winkypop Silver badge
    FAIL

Silly men, playing at silly games

What a load of antiquated codswallop.

Superstition playing at being hip.

25. Atonnis

Sooooo.......

....an organisation known for it's attempts to hide, protect and ignore the buggering of young children by it's members (ie priests) is now offering indulgences for those attending a 'Youth Day'?

I feel slightly nauseous.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like