back to article Speaking in Tech: Forget Venezuela, Snowden. Go to Anna Chapman's pad!

speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise It's another episode of El Reg's podcast, bringing you news, views, and rumours about enterprise kit, tech execs' shenanigans, consumer baubles and more... Hiding out from the NSA this week are all three SIT presenters: Greg Knieriemen, Sarah Vela and Ed Snowden Saipetch …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Anna Chapman?

Nah... A quick web search tells me she's too much like his ex, and he left her pretty easily.... What I'd like to know though, is why all the MSM news regarding Snowden's possible travel options ignore breaking the trip up into legs that could be covered by boat or bus?....

Sure, it might not be as comfortable and it could take days or weeks, but boat and bus travel is pretty common getting from, to, and around South America. So the question is,... Is there an itinerary that won't cross EU / US airspace, but will get him out of Russian and to a bus or sea port? ....

Alternatively, If he was to just walk out of Moscow airport now, how likely is it he'll be picked up by a USA Rendition unit or an FSB intercept team?... Seems to be a low probability now doesn't it?....

2. holy moley

Anna Chapman! I would hand my grandmother over to the Taliban just to get close to her!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like