back to article Peeping Tom suspects cuffed after 'falling through women's toilet ceiling'

Two suspected peeping Toms earned themselves a cuffing last weekend after apparently crashing through the ceiling of the women's toilet in a Georgia cinema, having failed to correctly assess the structure's load-bearing capacity. According to cops, Eduard Petrovich Kovynev, 26, and Eduard Alexander Kovynev, 27, allegedly …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Thorne

I saw this at the movies already. It was called Dumb and Dumber

2. Khaptain Silver badge

Double Peep

Ever since their father taught them to "peep" out of the bedroom window the brothers couldn't last a day without a little peep. Sounds like something Gary Larson would have written.

Being a peeping tom is kinda creepy but doing it in collaboration with your brother. is just plain weird.

3. M Gale

I guess they felt..

..a bit down in the dumps.

4. LinkOfHyrule
    WTF?

Blimey!

You can't even take a dump during Iron Man 3 without some blokes falling on your heads these days! What is the world coming to?

1. Dave 126 Silver badge

Re: Blimey!

Had it been Robert Downey Jr that fell from the sky, the ladies might not have complained!

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

What did they expect to see from this vantage point especially considering that 68% of the female population of the US is clinically obese?

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Whats are the woman complaining about...

Its Raining Men... finally...

7. taxman
    Facepalm

Down the pan

Well that's another fine mess you've got me into...

8. C 18
    Joke

Eh...

"Eduard ... Kovynev, and Eduard ... Kovynev"

I'm Brian, and so's my wife!

1. Euripides Pants

Re: Eh...

Newhart might be more appropriate seeing as this happened in the USA.

"Hi, I'm Larry and this is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083455/?ref_=sr_3

9. C 18
    Joke

"Eduard ... Kovynev, and Eduard ... Kovynev"...?

I'm Brian! And so's my wifeaccomplice!

10. Great Bu

Proper Risk Assesment

This only serves to illustrate the importance of making a proper risk assesment of teh situation before engaging in any pervage.

People underestimate the relevance of health and safety in their everyday lives....

11. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Proper Risk Assessment

An upvote Sir purely for having your tongue so far in your cheek it is practically coming out of your ear.

12. Dr_N

Playmobil?

Might I suggest a reenactment, just so we are clear on the circumstances.....

13. tony2heads
    Joke

peering from above

Representatives of Ceiling Cat

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: peering from above

"Ceiling tw*ts are watching you defecate" doesn't have quite the same ring to it, though...

14. Anonymous Coward
    Angel

Strainy night in Georgia

Given the names of the perpetrators and the mention it happened in Georgia, I thought this was a story from Eastern Europe. It was only when I got as far as the screengrab from the news programme and saw the word "ceiling" written in English, I realised this was a story from the USA.

1. BrentRBrian
      Facepalm

CEILING TILE CONTROL LAW

I am sure our CONGRESS is working on CEILING TILE CONTROL LAWS as we speak. We never place blame on the CRIMINALS HERE, we always blame the ENABLING EQUIPMENT.

1. Esskay

Re: CEILING TILE CONTROL LAW

LOUD NOISES

15. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Something Similar Really Happened on My Watch

I went back to work after lunch and my foreman reported that M-------- had broken his leg and was sent to hospital.

"How did he do that?"

"He fell off a detergent drum"

"Where was it?"

"On top of another detergent drum"

" Where were these two drums?"

"Just outside the girl's Changing Rooms"

"Go on....."

"Well, apparently if you stand on these drums and lean sideways you can just see into one of the shower cubicles..."

Paperwork, paperwork but at least it was not an "industrial accident", at least not in those days.

16. YumDogfood

Decaying Mall Corners

Nothing like 'The Bluff', but not the least dangerous area to av' a lark in. Yep, very stupid: FALL FAIL.

17. Nameless Faceless Computer User

name something dumb we used to do, as kids, before they invented the INTERNET.

18. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I'm falling into you...

By Ceiling Dion

19. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Do I lack the required imagination or, what were they hoping to see ? The occasional cleavage maybe ? Or do women habitually perform handstands in the bogs ? Surely you'd be really lucky if you caught the occasional bra removal for comfort, it being a public place the girls would then walk out to, after all. I'm just not understanding the expected pay off.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like