back to article NBN Co still on budget, CEO claims

While avoiding direct political comment on the federal opposition's fibre-to-the-node plans, NBN Co CEO Mike Quigley has told the parliamentary Joint Committee on the National Broadband Network he believes the project will still be able to meet its $37.4 billion capital budget. Quigley told the committee there's “no reason to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Winkypop Silver badge

Don't Panic!

Or if you are a Coalition supporter:

- Misdirect

- Slander

- Exaggerate

You know the drill.

2. andro
    Thumb Up

Sounds a lot more realistic that a lot of whats been thrown around lately. Why cant we hold (other) media to the truth?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Based on his track record

Quigley lacks credibility. I have zero confidence that either scheme will progress as claimed.

1. FlatEarther
      Headmaster

Re: Based on his track record

Abbott lacks credibility. I have zero confidence that either scheme will progress as claimed.

There, fixed it for you

4. andro

At least hes quoting real numbers, and hes got experience in private large scale telco business. He knows his stuff. We dont get the same details from the media that would cross his desk. I do hope we see the rollout start to speed in the next 12 months though. http://www.nbnco.com.au/about-us/our-people/executives.html

1. John Angelico
      Stop

What good is his experience?

He can't seem to get the organisation to achieve its own targets.

Either the targets are too ambitious (poor planning) or the implementation is behind (inadequate resources = poor planning).

OR it was never going to fly in the first place.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like