back to article Godzilla wreaks revenge on Pakistani government web sites

An Indian hacker known as "Godzilla" taken down several Pakistani government web sites. The hacker told The Hacker News that it acted in retaliation for the government's alleged support of terrorist activities, adding: "all network owned including switches because they deserve it, I have not touched any innocent website …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Ministry Mayhem

Didn't know they had so many 'ministries', I digress, my question, is Godzilla a great hacker or are Pakistani Government websites so full of holes they are easy to mess with?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Ministry Mayhem

User Al-Qaeda

Password Al-Qaeda

1. philbo

Re: Ministry Mayhem

They should change the password to Allah-u-hackbar

2. Anonymous Coward
    Coffee/keyboard

192.168..... why does that matter?

Unless the Indian government has requested that their ISP's route this non-routed network.

I usually only see these addresses on cable networks.

3. Field Marshal Von Krakenfart
    Childcatcher

Security

neither side appears to be doing very well at stopping such attacks or securing their web sites

And yet the bean counters think this is a good place to out-source/off-shore to....

What possibily could go wrong

1. Robert Helpmann??
      Childcatcher

Re: Security

Yup! I lost a job to India a few years back. Now I can laugh every time my former employers make the news over their frequent security screw-ups.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Just third-worlders having a local tiff. Whatever, who cares. They should think themselves lucky they havent got any oil ;)

1. Wzrd1 Silver badge

I was thinking more along the lines of, "Stealing candy from a baby".

After my initial thought of, "Who cares? Their lowest bidder is far less competent than a politician."

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Until religious ignorance is stamped out on this planet, we have no right to go to Mars or anywhere else for that matter.

From the Inquisition to ethnic cleansing, the majority of this planet is steeped in an us against them mentality. Idiotic and unnecessary.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like