back to article LOHAN seeks rocketeer for explosive relationship

Despite an apparent lull of late on the Low Orbit Helium Assisted Navigator (LOHAN) front, we are moving apace towards finally getting our Vulture 2 aircraft aloft. Click here for a bigger version of the LOHAN graphic There have been some dramatic developments recently regarding a launch site for our audacious ballocket …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dave 62
    Pint

Sounds promising!

I can write my self a certificate if that counts?

1. Lester Haines (Written by Reg staff) Gold badge

Re: Sounds promising!

Sadly not. A nice idea though...

2. ukgnome
    Joke

Damn

If only it was fertiliser and sugar pipe bombs, then I'd be your man! Although i only have level one in stupidity.

**Dear anti terrorist plods - this is a joke, observe the joke icon. I do not, nor ever have built a pipe bomb. The reason that I am making this clear is because I know someone who posted something similar and was awoken from his slumber by a group of tooled up bobbies.

1. Ragarath
      Megaphone

Re: Damn

**Dear anti terrorist plods - this is a joke, observe the joke icon. I do not, nor ever have built a pipe bomb. The reason that I am making this clear is because I know someone who posted something similar and was awoken from his slumber by a group of tooled up bobbies.

A clever ruse to try and confuse the plod! Never! Stick it to him Bobbies!

2. TheRealRoland
      Happy

Re: Damn

something like... this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8zFWAR3Ovw

3. Anonymous Coward
      Black Helicopters

@ukgnome

I hear there are still vacancies at the Guantanamo Bay Club Fed! Food, reading mateials and bastardized justice system are all-inclusive, but bring lots of sunscreen and soap-on-a-rope.

(Barring being selected for that ultra-exclusive Carribean vacation, you may want to keep an eye on the skies for circling drones, live undeground and only travel on public transport, especially now that John Brennan is leading the CIA)

3. David Glasgow

Can't help with the rocketry

...... But I would like to formally apply for the post of team psychologist.

Come on now. Everyone knows you guys need one. And there is the possibility of complete mental breakdown during a critical stage. There may be casualties too. SOMEONE has to manage all that PTSD.

(Was going to put a joke alert on this one, but I think I might be a bit more than half serious)

4. Code Monkey
    Boffin

I'll have a go. It's not rocket science!

Oh, hang on ...

1. PC Paul
      Mushroom

I've known quite a few rocket scientists. It's not that hard...

Research mathematicians, on the other hand! Wow! Brilliant, brilliant minds, able to leap huge gaps of intuition in a single bound.

Couldn't tie a shoelace and had less than zero common sense, though.

I also got told off for speeding up his hacked about Matlab so it took three seconds instead of twenty minutes per run. Apparently that was his 'thinking time' and he missed it...

2. derek burns
      Coat

"My God! Why don't you just tell them I'm a toll taker at the Golden Gate Bridge! Rocket Scientist, how humiliating!"

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

what would you charge...

For an audience member/gopher?

I have enough vacation time and I'd be willing to spend it in a dress like Rui did if you have the launch coincide with another this-food-is-better-than-that-food bakeoff.

6. dm1
    Holmes

J Class...

If I am googleing right that is a motor charge weighing around 200-240 MilliJubs...

Want to see that!!

This topic is closed for new posts.