back to article Carrie Fisher dusts off THAT bikini for Star Wars VII

Carrie Fisher has confirmed she'll be resurrecting Princess Leia for the forthcoming Star Wars VII, teasing that fans will once again be treated to 'the bagel buns and the bikini' which defined the character. Carrie Fisher in Return of the Jedi This is the princess you're looking for Asked to describe Leia today, some 30 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Magister
    Coat

"Elderly"?

Perhaps not a spring chicken, but I think Carrie Fisher still looks pretty damn hot. If they age Leia to match the actress, she will still be able to get a few pulses racing.

Mine's the dirty old mac, with the suspicious stains down the front ....

1. Justice
      Thumb Up

Re: "Elderly"?

*nerdgasm*

I just had one.

2. Zaphod.Beeblebrox
      Unhappy

"I think Carrie Fisher still looks pretty damn hot."

Really? Here she is with a couple of friends a year ago:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1141945600/nm0000402

O.O

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Maybe not "pretty damn hot", and at least a couple of decades on me, but I wouldn't say no.

1. Zaphod.Beeblebrox
          Meh

"Maybe not "pretty damn hot", and at least a couple of decades on me, but I wouldn't say no."

I would. I don't see anything particularly attractive about her these days - maybe if I was the same age, but even then I see plenty of women her age that are more attractive than she is.

1. Anonymous Coward
            Anonymous Coward

Isn't it incredible what they can do with CGI these days... ;-)

2. Anonymous Coward
            Anonymous Coward

I would have said no 30 years ago. Nothing special other than the part imo.

1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Spudbynight
              Thumb Down

Elbows too pointy eh?

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Agreed, I remember seeing her on a show last year speaking of Star Wars and her possible (at the time) upcoming role.

She's gotten fat, so I think we can forget the sexy bikini version of her, unless she REALLY takes up some Hollywood miracle diet. She hasn't acted in quite a while either, so a few classes would help get back into the roll.

I'm sure I'll get some DV but, damn, seriously, "she still looks good"?

Maybe after several drinks.....dark room.....closing time.......

1. Dan Beshear
          Facepalm

Tell you what. YOU tell Mrs. Crenshaw from the movie Sorority Row that she doesn't look hot when she's pointing that shotgun in YOUR face.

I will tell her ANYTHING she wants to hear.

2. Charlie Clark Silver badge

She's gotten fat, so I think we can forget the sexy bikini version of her, unless she REALLY takes up some Hollywood miracle diet

You know I can't help but find that quite sad. I've always found her to be very pretty - she has a beautiful face and eyes and well curves - and is in her mid-fifties so not much older than Harrison Ford back then, if my back of the wank-mag calculations are anything to go by, certainly not past it. I'm sure the Lithium doesn't help with the weight but it doesn't matter that much, surely?

3. 4ecks
        Paris Hilton

Zaphod, I think this would be a more appropriate picture for use on El Reg...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4187790080/nm0000402

1. Zaphod.Beeblebrox
          Thumb Up

"Zaphod, I think this would be a more appropriate picture for use on El Reg...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4187790080/nm0000402"

Well played, 4ecks, well played!

4. Gag Halfrunt MD.
        Stop

@Beeblebrox

Zaphod is just this guy, you know. He would be having the sex mit his own granny, don't be giving him the upvotes, it vill only encourage him!

3. hplasm
      Happy

When 400 years old she is, look so good, she will not...

4. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Hopefully she will have a speaking part, otherwise she might get mistaken for Yoda.

5. Jack Project

Elderly or not, fat or not you still would wouldnt you though? Just so you could tell your mates.

6. Gannon (J.) Dick
      Thumb Up

This may be the first Star Wars I see with my eyes closed the entire time.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Geriatrics in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE !

Well, with JJ at the helm lots of things will go BOOM, that's for sure.

1. auburnman
      Joke

But you won't see them for Lens Flare.

</bandwagon>

2. Jim in Hayward
      Coat

with JJ at the helm

I would imagine the film will be popular and make money --- compared to the cost v/s revenue of prior SW films that were only about money with no story.

Thank the Midichloria's that the SW legacy may yet live.

3. Aqua Marina

Not for profit??

I wonder if following the sale of Starwars for 4 billion, Return of The Jedi made a profit, and Darth Vader has actually been paid his salary now?

1. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

Re: Not for profit??

No the accountants billed the cost of construction for an actual death star to the movie - so it's still a bazillion $ in debt.

4. Smallbrainfield
    Mushroom

It won't matter what she wears or looks like as

there will be lens flare. Lots of lens flare.

5. Shasta McNasty
    Thumb Up

With a bit of CGI...

All those wrinkles will be smoothed out and her Jedi norks will be back were they were in 1983 in no time.

But anyway, who seriously wouldn't give her one just so they could say they shagged Princess Leia?

1. Matt 21

Re: With a bit of CGI...

I believe she mentioned this phenomenon, "who seriously wouldn't give her one just so they could say they shagged Princess Leia?" as one of the reasons she had trouble having a lasting relationship. Can't remember where I saw the interview........

1. Rob

I don't know when she made that remark but if it was about the time she was filming then being off her head on copious amounts of coke could have also been a reason her relationships didn't work out.

1. Fatman

Re: With a bit of CGI...copious amounts of coke

I have read that about her in the past, she really went downhill after SW. A shame too, because as Leia, she was hot.

1. EddieD
            Devil

Not as hot as when she was in the Blues Brothers.

There's something about a cute girl with heavy weaponry I find frighteningly irresistable.

1. davidp231
              Thumb Up

There's something about a cute girl with heavy weaponry I find frighteningly irresistable.

Especially when said heavy weaponry includes a bazooka/RPG...

2. elderlybloke
          Mushroom

Rob,

I got confused for a moment - I read coke as cock.

Had a spasm.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Maybe just a blow-job with her teeth out, then

..I'm going to Hell for that one. Now I know why Anakin joined the dark side.

3. Jim in Hayward
      Headmaster

uh...you don't have wrinkles when you a overweight.

I know!!!

6. Darren Coleman

Lensflares

Perhaps JJ's plan is to blind the audience with the lighting ala Star Trek so we can't even notice how old the original actors are.

1. Jim in Hayward
      Alien

Re: Lensflares

Darren - we all age....thing is will YOU still have fans when you are over 40? BITCH!

7. jason 7
    Trollface

Hollywood Personal Fitness Trainers........

...are all sat by their phones waiting for the call of the century.

8. Gavin McMenemy

Weirdly I'd forgotten how good looking Carrie Fisher was back in the day... I just looked up some pics for research purposes!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

If you want to continue the research you may want to look up Kirsten Bell in Leia's bikini

2. Colin Brett

@Gavin

"Weirdly I'd forgotten how good looking Carrie Fisher was back in the day"

I hadn't forgotten. Ever. I remember the real and only Star Wars (Episode IV) back when I was 9 and still think ... Wow!

Colin

9. Greg J Preece

Ah, the usual sloped foreheads in this comments section, eh?

And goddamn, this film sounds more and more like a disaster every time I hear about it.

1. Pet Peeve
      Gimp

Are you kidding? Star wars has nowhere to go but up, and I'm amazed that they managed to get the big three back. I didn't know that Abrams was even going to try - I'm pretty sure Ford has done a "when hell freezes over" thing when asked about participating in a star wars movie before.

Considering that there hasn't been a star wars movie in 30 years (snort), I'm looking forward to the revival.

1. Colin Brett
        Thumb Up

Ouch!

"Considering that there hasn't been a star wars movie in 30 years (snort), I'm looking forward to the revival."

Claws in, kitten. Or Rancor monster, Wampa or whatever.

I'd like to say you were wrong but, sadly, you're not.

Colin

2. mmeier

I never understood what was so special on a film where the heros are:

+ A trigger-happy but incompetent drug smuggler

+ A dubious "princess" with a "trailer park" clothing style

+ A hillybilly

+ An eremit from the desert

All fleeing the law and killing people left and right.

1. Colin Brett

I read the book ...

"All fleeing the law and killing people left and right."

In Lucas' original novel (if that's not too flattering a description) of Star Wars, the introduction is in the Journal of the Whills and appended by Senator Leia Organa. It says

"They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Naturally, they became heroes."

MMeier, I understand with what you say. Take a 20 year old farm boy, give him a gun and he'll happily shoot (what he perceives as) the bad guys, then blow up their space station home (presumably killing thousands of other bad guys) without showing a shred of guilt.

Strange morals they have in a galaxy, far far away.

Colin

1. Steven Roper
          Childcatcher

Re: I read the book ...

"Strange morals they have in a galaxy, far far away."

Funny, that, considering the movie was made in a time when moral and political ramifications weren't the be-all-and-end-all of what should be in a movie. Things were simpler then. You had good guys and you had bad guys. Bad guys do bad things, good guys get together and fight them, bad guys die, flee, or repent, and everyone lives happily ever after, or at least until the sequel.

These days a movie maker has to consider all the moral and political implications of every little thing, because otherwise some nitpicker somewhere will be offended and make a huge song and dance about it...

1. Greg J Preece

Re: I read the book ...

These days a movie maker has to consider all the moral and political implications of every little thing, because otherwise some nitpicker somewhere will be offended and make a huge song and dance about it...

Yeah, wasn't it better back when films were dumb, and morals were nice black-and-white absolutes?

Spoilers: NO.

2. Jedit Silver badge
        Trollface

"I never understood what was so special..."

Indeed. But enough about Serenity - what did you think of Star Wars?

1. Jim in Hayward
          Thumb Down

Re: "I never understood what was so special..."

I HATE SERENITY ! EOS

3. deadlockvictim
        Happy

Appeal to Star Wars

Guten Tag Herr (oder Frau) Meier

Here is my answer to your bewilderment:

1. Remember that most the commenters saw the first 3 Star Wars movies in their preprubescent - pubescent years.

2. The storyline features clear distinctions between goodies and baddies. This greatly appeals to children.

3. There hadn't been too many cowboy movies (if any) in space before. Being first is good. Star Trek had been around 10 years before but on TV. Star Trek is also beloved by this generation.

4. There are cool weapons. The protagonists have evener cooler ones. Many boys in their forties can still clearly remember the swoosh sound made by the lightsaber.

5. There were impressive (for the day) special effects. Who cares if there is no noise in space (with the exception of Strauss)? Big spaceships and bigger explosions greatly impressed at the time.

6. Harrison Ford [1] and Darth Vader were breakout characters. The latter the best embodiment of badass we had witnessed. His quotes are still used to this day. The former is charismatic and went on to great things in the Indiana Jones' movies.

7. The storyline is relatively simple and linear with hints that there is more to know.

I suspect that if I had seen Star Wars as an adult, I might have thought of it as a cute childrens' film. In retrospect, my teenage self began to find The Return of the Jedi a bit too predictable.

[1] a.k.a The Carpenter to the Stars

1. This post has been deleted by its author

4. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge
        Coat

@mmeier

Somehow I don't think the remakes are going to feature a robe wearing desert dwelling religous faction of "freedom fighters" flying an aircraft into an official senate approved death star and blowing it up.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Re: @mmeier

I guess none of usual collections of Obama supporters caught the joke. Otherwise your downvotes would be in the hundreds.

2. deadlockvictim

Re: @mmeier

If you delve more deeply into the saga, you'll find that it was all an inside job.

Did you never think it strange that the most powerful spaceship ever constructed could be destroyed so easily?

And what about all of the super-thermite found in the region afterwards?

3. Greg J Preece

Downvote away, fanboys. It won't change the reality that the Star Wars franchise hasn't put out anything worthwhile in a loooooooong time.

But then the franchise was always rather massively overrated...

10. S4qFBxkFFg

Maybe she had to.

For all we know, her original contract obliged her to work on ALL sequels - at the same rates.

1. Pet Peeve
      FAIL

Re: Maybe she had to.

Ha, no.

2. philbo
      Coat

Had to?

Strong the Force needed would be.

Mine's the one with the light saber in the pocket

1. BenDwire Silver badge

>> Mine's the one with the light saber in the pocket

...or are you just pleased to see her again?

3. Aqua Marina

You're probably closer to the truth than you imagine. I remember seeing an interview where she mentioned she'd signed over the rights to her likeness over to Lucasfilm. She joked that every time she looks in the mirror, she has to send George a cheque for 5 dollars. Then you had the revelation that David Prowse never received a salary for ROTJ because due to creative accounting, the film never made a profit. I live in the same street as Kenny Baker. His humble abode certainly isn't that of what you would associate with someone credited as an actor in what at one point was the 3 highest grossing films ever made. Lucas stuffed the lot of them* IMHO.

1. daveeff
        Gimp

If I said Kenny only needed a small place would that be wrong?

Icon because it's not PC

11. bearded bear can
    Go

Not sure what to think of this

There is no way that these retro-crafted movies by Disney can be anything but crap. Will I spend my money to see them in a theater? Yes!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Strong the force is in Abrams

Turn a pile of shite into gold he can.

12. Rustident Spaceniak
    Alien

It's called experience, not age!

It's science fiction after all, you can expect some decent anti-ageing cream to be available to royalty, can't you?

She certainly looks much better than Harrison Ford these days.

1. Dan Beshear

Re: It's called experience, not age!

Yeah, Ford turned *70* last summer, and all the stunt-work of the past is catching up with him now.

1. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

Re: It's called experience, not age!

and his acting muscles were badly strained in a script accident on the 4th Indianna Jones movie

1. Tom 13

Re: his acting muscles

With that script, I'm not sure it would have greatly improved things if his acting muscles had been in shape. Sort of like the second movie.

Am I the only one who noticed that the two good Jones movies were about recovering Christian artifacts and the bad ones were about other artifacts?

2. Tom 13

Re: It's science fiction after all

Technically it's space fantasy or better still space opera. Neither sub-genre pays much attention to detailing what accounts for the changes in the world space. Of course, they also tend to be rip roaring fun yarns.

13. Gary F

Oh guys you make me ashamed to be a nerd. She is too old to "give one to" unless you're 50+.. Not all nerds are desperate males that will bang anything with a pulse. She's a mature actress, not a 20 year old princess. The line must be drawn! Put some dignity back in the nerdsphere! The next film might feature the princess's daughter who'd be fit and able to do action scenes. Save your juices and fantasies for her... assuming such character exists.

1. Evil Auditor Silver badge

Gary F, I share your view. But you just came out as a non-nerd.

2. Rattus Rattus
      Thumb Down

Re "Oh guys you make me ashamed to be a nerd"

You lot make ME ashamed to be a nerd. How "fit" someone is and whether or not you'd "do her" are not the primary attributes by which I would judge a person. How I miss Sarah Bee, Ye Olde Moderatrix would certainly have some things to say about all the Neanderthal attitudes on display here.

1. Martin Budden Silver badge
        Coat

Re: Re "Oh guys you make me ashamed to be a nerd"

Ahhh, Sarah Bee! The mere mention of her just made my lightsabre activate ;-)

14. JimmyPage Silver badge
    Thumb Up

Great SOH ...

having seen Ms Fisher in the "Bring back Star Wars" "documentary", I couldn't help but be struck by a wicked sense of humor ...

1. Jason Hindle

Re: Great SOH ...

She recently did "An Audience With" type show and they've screened it on (I think) Sky Arts. She's looking a bit frumpy these days but yes, the sense of humour is wicked. If Carrie Fisher wanted a second career as a stand up comedienne, it wouldn't be too much of a problem for her.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Great SOH ...

BUT... did you spot her cameo in (I think) the second Austin Powers film?

She was running the "group" and Dr. Evil and Sean attended to talk out their issues.. She was clearly having slightly too much fun being studiously po-faced. Although she really does have an automatic place in the hearts of nerds of a certain age, she seems to be pretty cool in and of herself. She's not ubiquitous, but seems to be a smart, funny and relatively grounded sort, rare in Hollywood.

Anyway, I'm still jealous, she's one of the few people that Paul Simon wrong a beautiful song about.. ("Hearts and Bones").

15. jacobbe
    Facepalm

Oh dear.

Having looked at some recent photos online, all i can say, is....... i really hope she can loose a few pounds, find a decent plastic surgeon and loose the frumpy granny look.

1. daveeff
      Mushroom

Re: Oh dear.

> i really hope she can loose a few pounds, find a decent plastic surgeon

Yeah coz surgery and starvation and so worthwhile just to make tossers like you happy.

16. Colin Brett
    IT Angle

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back ...

... with Carrie Fisher as a nun.

Also, isn't she in one of the Scream franchise as a "down and out actress working in the props department" taking the mickey out of how fame does your head in?

Colin

Icon because Carrie Fisher still has IT :-)

17. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hollywood

Folks, calm down. Remember one word:

Hollywood.

They can do anything, from digitally recreating Arnold in his prime, to making a generation fear Velociraptor (well, Utahraptor if you want to be picky). And they WILL do anything to cash in on a sure thing.

I find your lack of faith (in their ability to make Carrie look 20 again) disturbing.

1. Greg J Preece

Re: Hollywood

from badly digitally recreating Arnold in his prime

Aside from the claw hammer I'll be throwing at you for mentioning that film, I fixed your post for you. Same goes for Jeff Bridges.

18. Pet Peeve
    Facepalm

Go to the source

Oh gods, follow the link to the original article. The stuff Fisher said about still wearing the "buns and bikini" is hysterical. I love Carrie Fisher, but after reading all that, I'm wondering if the whole thing was her having a good time with the interviewer, and not a real "yes". It would definitely fit her sense of humor to do it.

19. Anonymous Coward
    Windows

Will they "age" C3PO and R2D2 by giving them rust streaks??

Picture of Luke Skywalker as he is now.

1. 404

Why?

C3PO wouldn't remember - had his memory wiped when Luke and Leia were born. R2D2 did have his memory but did forget how to fly with his little retro rockets in his legs in the 28(+/-2) years since being 'discovered' as an astrodroid on Princess Padme's ship.(1)

I'd say they would look pretty much the same.

(1) You know who the real bastard is in this? Chewbacca. He knew about the whole thing, knew Yoda from the Clone Wars and didn't tell Han a damn thing. Good friend there lol.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I hate t' tell ya

THAT bikini ain't gunna fit THAT actress.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: I hate t' tell ya

.. unless she uses the bra to provide support to her piles.

21. mmeier

The more important questions

Will there be musical numbers in the next StarWars?

Maybe Miley Cirus as "young Leia" and Billy Ray as "Darth Vader". Might make for a fine duet. With a Stormtrooper ballet in the background :)

22. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Mixed feelings

A "real" Star Wars could be fun, but I have to wonder how good of a film its going to be when they apparently need to bring in 3 of the bigger names from the past. I mean; Indiana Jones in his prime looked pretty good IMO, but when he got older and we got a sort of "Grandpa Jones" then it didn't really do so much for me anymore.

Of course they could manage to surprise. When I read about Sean Connery (also somewhat older by then) in the movie "The league of extraordinary men" (an action movie at that) I also had quite some doubts, but it turned out to be pretty decent IMO. His character fitted perfectly with his age, and we didn't get to see a grandpa perform tricks which normally only a 20 - 30 year old would do.

Still... As some other commentators mentioned; this is Hollywood, where cash flow is deemed more important than realism.

23. P_0

Movies. You're doing it wrong.

Why are they dragging old actors out? Nobody needs to see an old Han Solo, just like nobody needed to see a clumsy old Indian Jones. What are they smoking over at Disney?

Do they really need a 7th film to stretch out the already overdone narrative of the Skywalker family? FFS, the Star Wars universe is ripe with opportunity to write an unrelated story - yes, with Jedis, Mandalorians or what have you, but no frickin' Skywalkers.

Set it in the KOTOR time period, please. Then I might watch it. Ah, who am I kidding - I'm going to go to the cinema to watch it whatever it's about. ANd I'll probably end up buying the DVD too, out of a sense of duty at being a fan of the once great (now stupidly overdone) Star Wars saga.

1. Tom 13

Re: Why are they dragging old actors out?

It is possible to write a good movie with the old actors within the 9 episode framework Lucas espoused early in the franchise. The first trilogy is about how the Emperor rose to power, the second is about how he was dethroned, and the third is about a new threat when the characters from the second trilogy are older.

Not that I expect Disney WILL write them properly and well, but it is theoretically possible.

Frankly, I expected a heck of a lot more from Lucas when he issued the movies for the first trilogy. I wasn't expecting to like and watch them the way I did New Hope because the first trilogy is obviously a tragedy, mostly in the Shakespearean mode (most or all of the characters you care about are dead at the end of the play). I don't care for those sorts of movies, but that obviously what the first trilogy should have been. Lucas didn't have it in him to write them correctly.

24. Andus McCoatover
    Windows

Sorry, but.....

This is one day I wish I was a frog, so this princess would take a chance...

She hasn't lost any of her beauty. Unlike me, sadly.

1. foo_bar_baz
      Coat

Re: Sorry, but.....

Andus McCoatover lost Carrie Fisher's beauty! Now we know who to blame, you dizzy git.

25. Dan Paul
    Devil

First new Starwars film needs to connect the old to the new

Unlike the recent Star Trek redo, this latest Star Wars will have to reconnect the original old stars to the new ones.

In my mind, you can't go back and change the orginal characters in context and be successful with a sequel. You can show them older and much younger as different actors but you can't (or should never) change the original actors in the same time frame as the original films as it will alienate one or another group of nerds.

I can gladly say that Star Wars had two generations of nerds watching it in my family, myself and my two sons.

Don't fuck it up Disney.....

26. Michael Hoffmann Silver badge
    Meh

Well there goes my hope of seeing the Timothy Zahn novels as movies. The only Star Wars sequel novelisations I ever enjoyed. :(

Looks like the entire expanded universe post-main trilogy will become non-canon? Not enough of a nerd to care, but just looking at the reams of paper that have been produced... wow!

1. Rattus Rattus

Expanded Universe non-canon?

Yes please. Let's face it, apart from that Timothy Zahn trilogy set immediately after Jedi, the expanded universe has been a bit pants. As the Solo/Skywalker kids grew up they really started to remind me in many ways of Anakin from the prequels. I could do without more of that on screen, thanks.

27. OrsonX
    Unhappy

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah! Let's ruin it some more.

28. Arachnoid

New Scripts!!

All the characters have long since sped off in to far flung galaxy's far away to hopefully never reappear.Can we have some new scripts Hollywood instead of recycling all the 30 year old ones.

29. Heelfree

Fast travel = less ageing perhaps?

Obviously she will have been doing a lot of almost light-speed ambassadorial travelling so will be a bit younger than expected.

1. P_0

Re: Fast travel = less ageing perhaps?

... almost light-speed...

Jumping into hyperspace is faster than light.

30. NP-HARD
    Facepalm

Resurrection of the turd-filled pajamas?

I eagerly await J J to resurrect J J Binks.

31. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

PLEASE, SOMEBODY, KILL IT WITH FIRE!

It's had its day, time to go gently to the Old Movies Home. And I never rated Carrie Fisher anyway, just not attractive (or interesting) enough. If only she and Daphne Zuniga could have swapped movies :)

32. PeterM42
    Happy

Envy me

I used to work in an office with a Princess Leia "lookylikey". She was GORGEOUS!

33. sisk

No. Just no. She was hot 30 years ago, but (and I hope I'll be forgiven for this) I have no desire to see someone my mother's age in a bikini.

34. Miek
    Trollface

I always preferred her as the bounty hunter ... But seriously, if you think Fisher is knocking on a bit, wait until you get a load of how well Mark Hamill aged.

35. Jim McCafferty
    Joke

Highlights.....

"Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng"

(flaring lights reflecting off the camera).

"The Millenium Falcon's being dragged into a black hole."

"Ah... this sounds like an excellent opportunity to change our entire universe."

36. chris lively

So it's going to be an animated feature then.

37. earl grey
    Happy

so she looks like Jabba now

Give it up. Whatever they do we don't have any control over at all.

And please, don't break my heart mentioning THE MODERATRIX. Sorely missed, that one is.

38. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Return of the biddy?

*shudder*

39. Unicornpiss
    WTF?

SNL sketch?

Are we sure this Geritol follies episode of Star Wars is really coming out with original cast members? This whole thing plays like a Saturday Night Live sketch...

...but I'll still go see it, unfortunately.

40. CmdrX3
    Facepalm

I'm not sure I want to see it now

Star Wars - Return of the zimmerframes.

I would hope they will all be taking on elderly statesperson type roles. I'm sorry but as attractive as she was in her day, the thought of Carrie Fisher slipping her saggy kebab back into "that" outfit is giving me an iffy belly. I would also suggest that HF and LH may need either a surgeons knife or a roll of duct tape to get the wrinkles out, otherwise they are going to look like a couple of walruses flying a spaceship.

For some weird reason I'm starting to go off the idea of a new Star Wars movie.

41. Arachnoid
    Thumb Down

Shes going to have a hard time acting whilst holding her stomach in all the time

This topic is closed for new posts.