back to article US IT services sector takes some job hits in January

An expected, a slowdown in job creation in the United States in January with the Fiscal Cliff looming was massively offset by revisions in the job creation rate for November and December - according to this morning's report from the US Department of Labor. Like clockwork, the Bureau of Labor Statistics issues its monthly jobs …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Headmaster

Actually, the Fed did say at what rate of unemployment they would withdraw QE...

As I recall, it was 6.5%. Seems a little high to me, but with the Fed creating that much money I won't complain about taking some inflationary risk off the table.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Duping the public

Most businesses in the U.S. can confirm that their economy is not recovering at all. See the PC industry as a prime example. There are some specific sectors or corporations doing well for a variety of reasons though none of those reasons have anything to do with an economic recovery. The Obama administration has tried to convince the public that all of the problems of the past were from the Bush administration and all the U.S. exonomic success - if it happens in our lifetime, will be due to his socializing of the U.S., record financial waste by his administration, record expenditures and bribes in his administration and more criminals in his administration than any administration in history.

It's farcical to think the U.S. will see any economic recovery in the next five years with the current criminals in DC.

1. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

Re: Duping the public

So the tanking PC industry is due to Obama

Who is behind the booming tablet sales? Reagan ?

3. SirDigalot

thats funny

my particular sector in the HR industry has seen year on year growth we cap at 40% we even had growth during the recession it has exploded recently we cannot hire enough people to keep up... our clients are hiring too and we cover many industries in the small to medium business market...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like