back to article Spammers joyride Doctor Who's Twitter TARDIS, turn man into Shirley Temple

Yet another Doctor Who star's Twitter account has been hijacked to tout dodgy diet pills: this time it's Colin Baker, who played the sixth incarnation of the hero time lord. Baker's @SawbonesHex account was taken for a joyride just a fortnight after the Twitter feed of actress Karen Gillan, who played Doctor Who companion Amy …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. taxman
    Facepalm

Twits Twocked

Yet another loses control?!

Perhaps the UK Gov should follow the French and contemplate taxing use of this 'social networking' illness.

Please!!!

2. Michael H.F. Wilkinson Silver badge
    Coat

Shirley not?

And stop calling me Shirley!

Mine is the one with the Naked Gun DVD in the pocket

3. Christoph
    Pirate

Weight loss berries

"Pills derived from acai berries supposedly allow people to shed weight without dieting or exercise"

But there is a berry which will allow people to shed weight without dieting or exercise. It's called Belladonna!

[And anyone stupid enough to buy medicines from spammers might well be stupid enough to eat that :( ]

1. I ain't Spartacus Gold badge
      Happy

Re: Weight loss berries

But there is a berry which will allow people to shed weight without dieting or exercise. It's called Belladonna!

You are a charlatan! I bet even Gillian McKeith (the poo whisperer) laughs at your qualification as a doctor. If you take my belladonna tablets, you're guaranteed to maintain the same weight for the rest of your life! And, at $10 a bottle, I'm cutting my own throat. OK, to you squire, I can knock that down to $5...

4. hi_robb
    Thumb Up

At least

One of those accounts could say "my body is a Shirley Temple"

5. Neil Barnes Silver badge
    Go

Acai berries... mashed in icecream

on the beach at Sao Conrado... mmm!

6. Robert Carnegie Silver badge

Shirley Temple

According to Wikipedia, Shirley Temple is 84 years old, still alive, and served as U.S. ambassador to Ghana and Czechoslovakia.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like