back to article Bong: My DIGITAL KINGDOM for a HORSE

"Victory in guerrilla war is conditioned upon keeping the membership pure and clean" - Mao Tse-Tung Organization For Guerilla Warfare Chapter 5 MOCOA, COLOMBIA - Word reaches me from London that the snow is piling up on all sides, causing panic and giddiness. The snow is piling up on all sides here in rural Colombia too, with …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Chris Miller

I can't believe Steve isn't promoting the health benefits of Kumis (fermented mare's milk). Think (low) alcoholic yoghurt.

He also missed Mr Wales's other bestest buddy - Alastair Campbell. Both he and Tony were at the wedding of the year (Alastair no doubt kilted up and playing the bloody bagpipes). Such a pity Ratko Mladić was otherwise engaged at The Hague, or he could have had a full set of war criminals - just what every girl wants at her nuptials. But since she was Tony's diary secretary, she must be used to such associations.

2. weebs

When will we see Sir Bong on Have I Got News For You

1. 27escape
      Coat

I am sure I have heard him on Radio 4

Just before the 5 O'Clock news

3. TheOtherHobbes

So

not so much satire, as accurate factual reporting.

1. Ru
      Unhappy

Re: So

Yeah, the output of Mr Bong has gone from humourous, if a little depressing, to actually despair inducing.

I'm somehow totally unsurprised that Blair and Jimmy W get along just fine.

4. Michael Wojcik Silver badge

Those horse d'oeuvres are overrated

I've had horse. Tastes like horse.

This topic is closed for new posts.