back to article Ambitious China firms military and commercial R&D ties

China will try to copy the US in any way it can in the hopes of improving the country's technology might. The Pentagon on Monday released a fresh assessment on the PRC's military muscle. Throughout the 66-page report, the US outlines various techniques China employs and hopes to employ in order to boost its technology prowess. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Wait., Holly is indigenous to China?

I did not know that.

Mine's the one made in China. Whaddayamean they're all made in China?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

GF just been to US

She has brought me lots of souvenirs and the like back, and every one of them is made in China.

Including the Indianapolis 500 merchandise and the desktop Stars and Stripes.

I found it really funny. I have always wanted to visit the US but it seems I would be better off going to China instead.....

3. I. Aproveofitspendingonspecificprojects
    Coat

What pricks.

"Holly is indigenous to China?"

Eats, shoots and sticks around?

I wonder if they are copying the idea of the NSA eavesdropping by digging up all that cable and splicing in? Other than that, I can't see what the difference is.

They'd both not vote for a moron megalomaniac and get one. Democracy shamocracy, what's the big deal?

Whu.. is THAT my coat?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Linux

Holly as a defence?

Genius!!

Prickly stuff they've got there...

5. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Wholly In Defense of Holly...

Sorry Ashlee, couldn't resist...

(member of I Hate My Speelchecker Two Club)

6. Ashlee Vance (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Wholly In Defense of Holly...

Holly fixed now. Sorry, lads.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Alien

A financial war

This reminds me of the cold war where the USSR and US spent a fortune trying to beat each other in areas like biological warfare. We must remember that the Americans spent millions developing a pen that could write upside down in zero gravity and the Russians just took pencils

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like