back to article Pakistan Cyber Army declares war on Chinese, Bangladeshi sites

Hacktivists claiming to hail from the Pakistan Cyber Army have defaced over 400 Chinese government web sites and also hit in excess of 20 Bangladeshi government sites. A hacker known as ‘Code Cracker’ is claiming responsibility for the attack on the official web site of Xuchang City People’s Procuratorate and a whopping 436 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. jake Silver badge

Oh, goody.

Idiot Western teenagers, with absolutely zero clue about world politics, inflaming an already volatile situation. Well done, idiots. Well done. I'm sure your mommy is proud of you.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Oh, goody.

...So you'd prefer not to have it reported? didn't see anything inflammatory in the article... or may be you didn't read it ?

2. foo_bar_baz
    Thumb Down

@jake

You *really* need to include a citation when making outrageous accusations like that, or is it self evident to you that Pakistani teens cannot be behind the defacements? Really tells something about you.

1. jake Silver badge

@foo_bar_baz (was: Re: @jake)

Did you read the supposed "PCA" message? Doesn't it positively scream "I'm a bored kiddie, living in my mummy's basement, without a care in the world, using proxies to stir up shit!!!1!111!!!!one!!!111eleven!"?

1. Law
        Unhappy

Re: @foo_bar_baz (was: @jake)

"Doesn't it positively scream "I'm a bored kiddie, living in my mummy's basement, without a care in the world, using proxies to stir up shit!!!1!111!!!!one!!!111eleven!""

Not really... you know there are teenagers in Pakinstan too - I'm guessing not all of them are living in poverty or aged by the ravages of some war either. *rolls eyes*

What you're claiming without any evidence or suggestion from the original is that all these hackers must be teenage american kids living in suburbia... I say american because of your use of "mom" and the living in the basement cliche from your original post.

1. jake Silver badge

@Law (was: Re: @foo_bar_baz (was: @jake))

I think I typed "mummy" in the post you replied to ... And I didn't even come close to suggesting "America" in this particular construct.

There are teenagers everywhere. But the vernacular is telling.

1. Anonymous Coward
            Anonymous Coward

Re: @Law (was: @foo_bar_baz (was: @jake))

It was MOMMY!!!!1111!! etc...

2. Comments are attributed to your handle
            Stop

Re: I didn't even come close to suggesting "America"

Oh really? It was only the second word in your original post: "Idiot Western teenagers..."

Unless you meant Canadian teenagers?

2. This post has been deleted by its author

3. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

@jake

I'm a bored kiddie, living in my mummy's basement, without a care in the world

I knew it

3. Ole Juul

Crackers

A hacker known as ‘Code Cracker’

We got a live one . . .

1. FSM

Re: Crackers

I'll award points to anyone who can think of a <i>more</i> generic hackers name short of "l33t c0de br34k3r".

1. FrankAlphaXII
        Holmes

Re: Crackers

Why I know one, l33t h4X0r of course. Stupid skiddies.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Interesting how as I get older

the rest of the world acts more and more like children.

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge

Re: Interesting how as I get older

Welcome to the desert of the Real.

5. nuked

It's only a handful of websites - hardly key infrastructure...

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

It's about time the Chinese got some of their own medicine.

1. Robert Grant

Doesn't work, anyway

It's about time the Chinese got some of their own medicine.

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge

Re: Doesn't work, anyway

Crushed bear liver in Sezuchan tea leaves?

1. FrankAlphaXII
          Facepalm

Re: Doesn't work, anyway

As long as its some species of endangered bear. And dont forget you need some White Rhino Horn with added tiger claws on the side.

7. tonysmith

Doubt it was the Pakistani Army of anything.

China and Pakistan are very close as are the people (the Pakistani team to the Beijing Olympics had some of the loudest applause from the Chinese crowd).

I doubt it was Pakistanis.

8. Arctic fox
    Happy

@tonysmith RE:"China and Pakistan are very close as are the people "

I am sure that Pakistan values its relationship to China such that this would not have been anything that one would describe as "officially sponsored" and indeed there is as you point out a pretty cordial relationship between to two populations. However, Pakistan does have its own wealthy middle and upper/middle class with their spoiled brats just like in the West. That section of Pakistani "yoof" are heavily influenced in their use of English by both the British educational influence and the influence of American English. The style that some have referred to could well have come from a group youngsters from Islamabad or wherever within Pakistan. Though of course it could equally well be a bunch of "kiddie-hackers" from any part of the English speaking Western world on the basis of the same "textual analysis". :)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like