back to article Japanese joggers to get exercise earphones with attitude

Not everyone can afford a personal trainer, so Japanese company Sega Toys has come up with the next best thing: a pair of headphones that nag you to exercise more. Sega Toys' Body Trainer headphones monitor your exercise The Body Trainer cans look like a pair of standard sporty headphones, but include a small clip that …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Really?

"or a gentile personal trainer"

So you're never going to hear something like : Oy vay! Move it, schmuck!!!

2. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

HR

Problem with these things is the maximum and minimum HR limit's are usually too low; will it be adjustable?

I won't be in danger of anything other that breaking a sweat at 170bpm, so lets hope the nag limit can be adjusted to a suitably high level, and not a nanny-state-esque 155 or something. At which point I'm practically walking.

Paris 'cos she jogs too.

3. Jan Buys
    Paris Hilton

What?

Paying for something that nags at you? I already have a girlfriend.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@what?

Might have been smarter to post anonymously. Unless that's a fake name and some poor innocent is about to find himself in a great deal of trouble with no idea why.

5. Geoff Mackenzie

@Jan Buys

I think you're missing the point; these are clearly for people who don't :)

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Just a small thing

I've been to Japan, and fat arses seem about as rare there as likeable politicians. Obviously this product is targetted at the western world.

7. sue hill
    Thumb Up

COOL

What a good idea, we all know that we slack of this way it will give us a kick.

This topic is closed for new posts.