back to article Lockheed to cyber-armour its supply chain against 'the Adversary'

Top Pentagon supplier Lockheed Martin says its computer networks are under increasing heavy fire from hackers, forcing it to beef up its supply chain's defences. Lockheed veep and chief information security officer Chandra McMahon said about a fifth of the assaults were considered "advanced persistent threats", which are …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Blofeld's Cat
    Devil

"The adversary"...

"The adversary" ... "advanced persistent threats" ... "very significant and tenacious" ... "targeting the defence industrial base" ...

Do they mean Boeing or BAE Systems?

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Re: "The adversary"... .... Cloaked Global Operating Devices and SMARTR Bots

Boeing or BAE Systems? Oh please, you cannot be serious, Blofeld's Cat.

Don't however discount the likes of a QinetICQuest Kernel being responsible for Red Team Intrusions and Dark Fiber Core Source Proliferation/Sublime Future Information Provision and for which there will be no direct accountability made known, or claimed.

For is that not the Great IntelAIgent Game today ........ NEUKlearer HyperRadioProActive Supply of CyberIntelAIgent Control ProgramMING ......... for Anonymous Remote Virtual Machine Power Drivers?

2. gizmo23

Lockheed and defence/defense

I'm just wondering if the increased attention is partly due to the apparent ease with which Gary McKinnon got through the DoD's defences. OK so Lockheed != DoD exactly but some Black Hats reckon it's worth a try.

3. Dave 126 Silver badge

You write: LOCKHEED TO CYBER-ARMOUR ITS SUPPLY CHAIN AGAINST 'THE ADVERSARY'

I read: LOCKHEED CYBER ARMOUR blah blah blah

I think: Mech warrior!

4. Esskay
    Happy

victory against "the adversary"

Makes everything sound a lot more awesome than it really is.

catching the bus, making the red light, doing a poo...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like