back to article Tesla Motors falls behind in Model S production, issues more shares

Quality control and supply issues have slowed down the production of Tesla's Model S sedan, as the firm tries to avoid the fate of Fisker's Karma. The company, owned by Tony Stark inspiration Elon Musk, said in a filing today that there was a hold-up in its assembly line that would hit its expected revenue this year. "To …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. asdf
    Trollface

not to be a dick or nothing

Didn't Tesla not only die penniless but owed a lot of people money for the dumb tower he tried to build? Its great to dream and all I guess but its always better to do it with other dreamers money.

1. Alan Dougherty

Re: not to be a dick or nothing

The 'dumb' tower, was sound in wireless comms.. dunno about the wireless power transmission, but it mostly failed because his patents ran out, and, surprise surprise, the banks fucked him up the ass, probably at the request of Edison, after Telsa had shown them that AC was the way to go on power tansmission, and not Edisons' Dc.. not to be a dick or anything.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Tesla

Tesla needed a business manager. He persisted in taking money for one thing and then used it to further his research. He made Westinghouse and the modern power grid.

3. Mr Young
    Thumb Up

Give me my

mini fusion power source which can charge my electronic car overnight thanks

1. Radelix

Re: Give me my

But if you produce your own power where will the power companies get money to supply you with power?

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

DING DING DING DING!

We have a winner!

Anybody else explain the raids on Tesla's labs? And it wasn't fusion.

Thought's at the time where that he had some sort of earthquake device..

Reports being that there was a tremor centered around is NY lab.. seems a bit far fetched to me..

FBI notes secured for, well, security reasons.

BUT considering it's Tesla we're talking about.. wasn't he driving a car about with a wooden box on the front seat, saying that it was powering the car, yet it wasn't a battery?

Shoot out shortly after in his lab.

Zero point mentioned?

Something about parallel zero induction tubes.. ships passing in the night, pull towards each other, due to outside ripples...

Enough energy to power the world for free!

Imagnie that! How fucked off would you be if you where an oil company or energy supplier?

But then, I'm just a paranoid climate deiner, that shouldn't be allowed out without a tag..

hahha hahhh ah

ha

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Its a nice thought, but citation required. Good at using power but cant see any evidence that he was good at producing it by some magical box.

4. Mondo the Magnificent
    Devil

I blame...

...Jeremy Clarkson for their woes... Re: Top Gear's review of the Telsa

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: I blame...

Sssshhhh...that's scapegoat (b), scapegoat (a) are the suppliers....see article

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like